CoutureChic

Reaction score
2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
Date filmed: November 10th 2010
Date Aired: November 30th 2010
Fantasy Bra Model: Adriana Lima
Pre-Show Events:
October 20th: Preview the Fantasy bra with Adriana Lima at the
Victoria's Secret Store in Herald Square.
Other events not announced, but from what I hear, many more are to come!
Performer: Katy Perry (Please credit Lima-Fans.com)

Details on the Christmas Commercial:
The Show is apparently to be centered around the commercial this year.
The commercial features Angel Adriana, and
Supermodels Candice S, Erin, Katsia, Lily, Chanel, and Rosie.
The Commercial was shot by Micheal Bay, in Chicago and Milwaukee.
It has a holiday theme this year, and features white horses, Christmas lights, and I'm sure will make everyone feel in the spirit of Christmas.

Official Announcement Featuring Supermodel Candice S.
Featuring the Swarovski embellished bra which will be sold for $250
muu6w7.jpg

vsallaccess.com via bellazon

--------------------------------
The 2010 Bombshell Fantasy Bra​

Sources: VS, LoveVSModels and bellazon.com

Originally posted by vanessaxox and vivaglam:

------------------------------------

Sketches for the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show​

28mcjk6.jpg

Wireimage

via thefatapple

outfit in the corner

getty

Two more sketches, one is boxing inspired and the other seems farmgirl inspired (mostly gingham:(
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...35372699089_79775744089_4763797_3964217_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...35372674089_79775744089_4763796_5318559_n.jpg
vs facebook

Originally posted by ediewarhol, katherine and michelabella

Message to everyone!
Let's get this thread started, every year we all get excited for this time and this year is no different. Let's keep this a fun, friendly and informative place for the fans of the show, newcomers and everyone! Let the Countdown begin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo! It's about time.

:woot:subscribing*
3 more sketches!

credits: mrsupermodellife@vsholic

Yay, finally a VSFS thread! Can't wait till all the casting news starts coming in!

yay finally.

I wonder what the title of the segments will be? I can't really grasp a common theme from the sketches. Except for the Boxing one. "Sexy Sporty Chic?" hahahaha

I think there will be a white/silver/blue maybe winter-y theme with the FB in it and the first two sketches rockangel posted.

I'm definitely betting on a Sports-type theme. It'd be new...they've never done a Sports inspired segment before, have they? It could make for some cool outfits, aside from the boxing one!

i'm getting excited for the show cant wait.i also hope that kk would grace us with her presence .i just have a feeling they are going to get it right this year. good music ,good wardrobe, straight long runway . not to much tan on the models and a strong cast .i also hope they would ban over the top hand waving and blowing of kisses.that's my christmas wish.

My guess is there will be a very glamorous Christmas segment, not cheesy like previous years. The reason I say this is, in the behind the scenes footage of the Christmas commercial it was very Christmas themed, but very subtle glamor. Bright Christmas reds, white horses, falling snow, lots of bright whites and gorgeous big white wings. So I'm hoping this year will go back to something like 03/05 was.

I think they might actually get it right this year too, but I don't want to speak so soon and jinx it.

I agree, Savana! I have high hopes for this show. I hope we see some good new faces (Toni Garrn, Lily D, Constance, Marloes, Cintia), and a return to our favorites.

Plus, Ms. Poly has just dyed her hair to brunette. I'm excited to see what she will look like at this show if she gets casted.

I have hopes for this year too, so far i like what i know ... I also hope they can get Kk back, she's a must to me when it comes to VSFS.

My biggest concern is always the casting, so i can't wait for the pre-show events to see wich girls will be there

I really hope that the VSFS cast girls that are seriously sexy and fierce. We don't need them to pull a Versace on us.

Ps. Have they used girls under 18 in past shows? Wasn't KK like 17 or something when she opened in 2001? I'm asking this because I wonder if the casting director is keeping an eye on Karlie and Jac.

Karlie's 18 right? For some reason I can't picture her in the show but I hope she's in it this year... That WALK!

Yes Kk and Dri were both under 18. But since contracted to CBS they can only cast girls 18 and over now.

Has anyone except the main Angels confirmed for the show yet? And when was/is the casting?

I don't think anyone has been confirmed, but Izabel and Selita have hinted at at least going to castings. I don't know when they are though.

If the castings have not yet happened I assume they should be on very soon since they film on November 10th

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->