Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010

Guys, why do you think that there will be a sporty theme? May be it`s only for a Pink segment? Or I missed some info? TBH I want to see very feminine, beautiful and elegant show...as it was in 2005....my dream)))

ooooooooooh, i think JOAN would be an amazing addition!!! she's got a great body, and she's got such a STRONG presence on the runway. all fierce and angry-stomping. haha. but that sort of edgy appeal could provide a nice balance to the happy-blowing-kisses girls.

i think joan went to castings last year.However i would like to see bar and manu at the show.i think marisa would be there her picture is up at vsallaccess supermodels.but then again so is heidi.and i hope vs invites kk to do the show because i dont see her going to the castings like izabel and selita.

ooooooooooh, i think JOAN would be an amazing addition!!! she's got a great body, and she's got such a STRONG presence on the runway. all fierce and angry-stomping. haha. but that sort of edgy appeal could provide a nice balance to the happy-blowing-kisses girls.

high five for thinking the same thinggggg

I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what Jenny Mercian designs for the jewellery they wear down the runway.

I want Chrishell Stubbs as a newbie!!! :smile:

Would love to see Natasha again! And Magdalena as a newbie too!

Magdalena would be great, as would Joan and Cintia. Karlie... Karlie isn't a VSFS girl in my opinion, but I think she has a very sultry walk so who knows? they may cast her.

KK needs to return for sure. She just has this presence that very few others have.

Lais Ribiero, Karmen Pedaru, Joan Smalls, Toni Garrn, Sun Fei Fei, the Jablonskis, Marloes Horst, Jourdan Dunn, Magdalena F, Crystal Renn and Catherine McNeil would be amazing new editions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just love a show filled with supers. Natasha, Caroline T, Coco, Natalia, KK, Lily D, Gisele, Jessica Stam, Daria, Raquel, Angela, Isabeli, Carmen....you know the type of girls I mean (I know it's highly unlikely to happen, unfortunately). Where every new girl out on the runway makes you squee with delight at seeing them - a cast that will give VSFS back some of the prestige it used to have, but seems to have lost in recent years. :(

^ This year is probably the year they need it the most. They don't have much star power besides Adriana/Alessandra. Miranda and Doutzen are both out and Heidi, though I am not a fan of her, she was the biggest name they had in recent years. They should bring back some supermodels of the past like you mentioned and combine it with the girls rocking the runway currently. That would be the best formula. I would have mentioned Rosie as well but her breakthrough will come next year.

The contacts Lima-Fans has is saying we can basically expect the Heidi Show to turn into the Adriana show this year. Simply because they are trying to promote her as their new Chief Angel, and since Heidi is gone from what they say is to make it quite clear who their new leader is. Now before someone jumps on my ***, I'm not saying this as a fan I'm saying it as an informative source.

It's been quite clear the last few years they were grooming Dri for this spot, but now I guess it's in full swing and VS is going to take it for all it's worth.

Honestly I just want to see some of the old Runway Angels return, like Carmen, and Dewi, Yfke. I'm a sucker for the 2003 show, and just a duplicate of that with a little of the sparkle of 2005 would be perfect. I'm just thrilled the wings are coming back this year!

KK coming back would eb amazing, and i agree, the supers would be amazing to have as well. Crystal Renn would be awesome as well, and I hope Coco is there this year... she did do a few catalogue shots for them this year didn't she?

Magdalena would be great, as would Joan and Cintia. Karlie... Karlie isn't a VSFS girl in my opinion, but I think she has a very sultry walk so who knows? they may cast her.

100% agreed. I love Karlie and I think she's a fabolous model, made for Couture shows and theatrical runways, but VS? Hell no! Sorry, I just don't see it and I'd rather have her faaaaaar away from it. :D

Looking forward to her upcoming moment on the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show runway, Chanel said, “I’m excited to just be a part of the show! It’s my second year so I’m excited for my first pair of wings which I’m pushing for!”
modelinia.com

I guess the wings will really be back. Hopefully she gets a few pairs!

Wings? So is Chanel officially an angel? How did I miss this? :/

you dont have to be an angel to wear wings from what i've seen the angels usually get the best ones .but the other models wear them too.

I'd love to see Eniko, Constance Jablonski, Joan Smalls, Abbey Lee, Lily D, Maryna, Natasha, Cat McNeil, Raquel, Carmen, Daria, Emily Didonato (is she over 18?). And Samantha Gradoville. Not that I'm pervey or anything :lol: but I've noticed she has a really nice figure and a substansial bust. She also is very beautiful without being weird looking.

Maybe Ashley Smith will be there? VS had a few suprise girls (Doro, Anastasia K) last year, and Ashley has big boobs... so new Marissa maybe? :wink: :lol:

i doubt that daria will agree to walk the show. she has turned it down b4. she is too big for victoria's secret. anyway, i would love her to be in teh show

i think daria might be to big for victoria secret somwhere in her own mind.not in the real world.i would'nt be suprised if she did'nt regret turning them down .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"