Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 - *Please see first post before posting* - #2

Discussion in 'The ETC's of the Modeling World' started by tFS Thread Manager, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanB

JordanB New Member

Any news on Stam? I feel like she wont be walking this year for some reason.

2. CoutureChic

CoutureChic New Member

Maybe it's just me but the second to last girl first row looks like it could be Dri....

3. Purpledinosaurxo

Purpledinosaurxo New Member

couldn't the person who shot the board of the outfits should have used a proper camera and shot it front on :lol: so frustrating

4. HighMaintenance

HighMaintenance Active Member

Any word on Emanuela de Paula?!?!

5. nightclubbing

nightclubbing New Member

One of the clues for themes for the show was "automated", do any of the assumed themes fit that? Or does anyone have any idea of what that could mean in terms of the show?

6. phenobarbie

phenobarbie New Member

Candice has THREE looks this year:
    As for what she’ll be wearing? “I have three beautiful looks,” she said. “I’m opening the show in a purple tutu because the first section is a ballet section. I used to do ballet so it’s kind of perfect.” Toe shoes down the runway? Please? “No,” she said. “But when Ed [Razek, president and CEO of Victoria's Secret] was talking about it he was asking me if I could start dancing. But I have to walk. It’s my job as a model.”

Erin on getting nervous for the big runway show:
    “I think the most nerve wracking part of the whole show process is the fitting because even if you have been working with Victoria’s Secret for a long time you never know if your wings are going to be really heavy or if you’re going to like your outfit,” Erin said. “It’s like opening a gift but you never know what you’re going to get. I’m so happy with mine. The outfits are so much more intricate than they ever were. They really outdid themselves.”

But will she be walking with an extra 20 lbs of wings? “I have heavy, heavy wings but I’m going to be OK,” she said. “My first wings were made out of balloons and my second wings were made out of peacock feathers. I’ve been so blessed with the light wings and now it’s my time. I’m just going to do it and not think about it. The trick is not to bounce too much because that ruins everything.”

“I get nervous until the day of the show,” Candice admitted. “It’s the anticipation. The week before you’re trying to do everything you can to look your best and then when the day comes you’re like ‘OK, there’s nothing more I can do, let’s just do this.’”

Source: http://fashionista.com/2011/11/vict...heavy-wings-and-doing-ballet-down-the-runway/

7. danielalmeidas

danielalmeidas New Member

another peacock wing? -.-

8. Larek

Larek Guest

she was talking about 2009 balloon wings and 2010 peacock wings, not this year I believe

9. Purpledinosaurxo

is #18 Karmen?, I tried to sharpen the image on photoshop and it looked like her name. I am not 100% It looked like a K at the start and a N at the end.

#449 Purpledinosaurxo, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by moderator bohemianillusion: Nov 4, 2011
  10. Forrest

Forrest Active Member

Dutch Marie Claire and Grazia saying that 4 Dutch girls will be in the VSFS!

This time 4 dutch models will walk the show from vs. For Bregje it's the first time. Also Marloes Horst, Milou Sluis and ofcourse Doutzen Kroes will be on the catwalk.

I think it's true, cause Grazia was the magazine that posted that backstage line up and talked to a PR from VS.
    Unless they take their news from here, which i really really doubt.

#450 Forrest, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by moderator : Nov 4, 2011
  11. agee

agee Active Member

^ Maybe VS got wind of the Great Dutch Breasts discussion that took place in last year's thread. :p

12. wickedcrazyness

wickedcrazyness Active Member

Yes, Erin was talking about the past.

I hope that Marloes Horst walks. She would do great I think.
    I am excited for Magdalena, Lily D and Karlie Kloss.
    Shannan Click better get at least 1 decent outfit this year. She deserves it.

#452 wickedcrazyness, Nov 4, 2011
  13. Juliax

Juliax Active Member

Please no Crysal Renn. :doh: Any other will do.

14. Purpledinosaurxo

I also have a feeling that the last two are Adriana and Miranda (or at least the last one is either Miranda or Adriana). They always have an angel as the one closing the first segment.

15. Juliax

Juliax Active Member

Sadly from that outfits picture Shannan has yet another "weird" look :cry::cry: But oh well may be she is lucky to have a better second one - which I doubt... :unsure:

16. Forrest

Forrest Active Member

we do have great breasts :p but was there any dutch model last year?? can't remember.....

#456 Forrest, Nov 4, 2011
  17. agee

agee Active Member

^ The discussion took place before the cast was announced, so it was back when people were discussing their ideas and wishes for the 2010 cast.

#457 agee, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by moderator wendla: Nov 4, 2011
  18. Forrest

Forrest Active Member

^aa thank you, missed that one!

I know Romee Strijd is to young, but she would fit perfectly though....
    Fingers crossed for Edita and Ana BB.

#458 Forrest, Nov 4, 2011
  19. vivaglam

vivaglam New Member

So that purple sketch we saw wasn't Candice's opening outfit. And it makes sense because a brunette looks to be wearing it in look #50.

And I think it's either Adriana or Miranda closing segment #3.
    Posted via Mobile Device

#459 vivaglam, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by moderator 3abag: Nov 4, 2011
  20. vivaglam

vivaglam New Member

^And to add onto that, it looks more like a Miranda pose to me closing #3. :lol: I could be wrong though. But that would most likely mean it's Adriana closing segment #1.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.