Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017

Armani

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
credit: fashionista
21107493_1752238481743480_4712173456991453184_n.jpg

The World's Biggest Fashion Event, Is Heading To Shanghai, China!
Tuesday, November 28 on the CBS Television Network
For the first time, the Victoria's Secret Angels will be filmed in Shanghai, China for THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, to be broadcast Tuesday, Nov. 28 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The world's most celebrated and most watched fashion show will be seen in more than 190 countries. Last year's show received 1.4 billion views and more than 150 billion media impressions worldwide.
Merging fashion, fantasy, and entertainment, the lingerie runway show will include pink carpet interviews, model profiles, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show and musical performances that will be announced at a later date.
The all-star line-up of Victoria's Secret Angels will include returning favorites Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell and Taylor Hill, as well as new faces.
THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW is being produced by Done+Dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart, Hamish Hamilton and Chip Quigley are the executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.
vspressroom

ANGELS:

credit for both pics: hawtcelebs, e! online, forbes

DOO-bJsVoAMgASF.jpg:large

DOO-bpKUMAI8XFO.jpg:large

The 2017 Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra
Let the Fantasy Begin¦
This holiday, Victoria's Secret introduces the highly anticipated Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra. Victoria's Secret Angel Lais Ribeiro will wear the Fantasy Bra for the first time on the runway in the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which airs November 28th at 10/9c PM on CBS.
Valued at $2 million, the 2017 Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra was designed exclusively for Victoria's Secret by world-renowned jeweler Mouawad. Handset with diamonds, yellow sapphires and blue topaz in 18 karat gold, the jewels are set into a Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Demi Bra.
Glamorous and glittering and weighing more than 600 karats, the Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra took almost 350 hours to create and is embellished with nearly 6,000 precious gemstones.
Victoria's Secret Angel Lais Ribeiro revealed this season's ultimate holiday fantasy at the Victoria's Secret 5th Avenue store in New York City.
vspressroom

2017 Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra: Lais Ribeiro

credit: victoriassecret, vsactu on twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
List of Models Confirmed for the 2017 VSFS
ANGELS:
1) Adriana Lima
2) Alessandra Ambrosio
3) Candice Swanepoel
4) Lily Aldridge
5) Elsa Hosk
6) Jasmine Tookes
7) Josephine Skriver
8) Lais Ribeiro
9) Romee Strijd
10) Martha Hunt
11) Sara Sampaio
12) Taylor Hill
13) Stella Maxwell

FORMER ANGELS:
14) Kate Grigorieva
15) Karlie Kloss

FITTING MODELS:
16) Barbara Fialho
17) Devon Windsor
18) Cindy Bruna
19) Dilone

PINK SPOKESMODELS:
20) Grace Elizabeth
21) Zuri Tibby

RETURNING MODELS:
22) Megan Williams
23) Sui He
24) Maria Borges
25) Kelly Gale
26) Daniela Braga
27) Georgia Fowler
28) Herieth Paul
29) Blanca Padilla
30) Alanna Arrington
31) Sanne Vloet
32) Bruna Lirio
33) Maggie Laine
34) Leomie Anderson
35) Leila Nda
36) Irina Sharipova
37) Lameka Fox
38) Jourdana Phillips
39) Liu Wen
40) Xiao Wen Ju
41) Ming Xi
42) Bella Hadid
43) Gigi Hadid

NEWCOMERS:
44) Roosmarijn De Kok
45) Samile Bermannelli
46) Estelle Chen
47) Amilna Estevao
48) Mayowa Nicholas
49) Dasha Khlystun
50) Alecia Morais
51) Julia Belyakova
52) Aiden Curtiss
53) Alexina Graham
54) Grace Bol
55) Gizele Oliveira
56) Nadine Leopold
57) Victoria Lee
58) Vanessa Moody
59) Frida Aasen
60) Xin Xie

I SUPERMODEL WINNER:
61) (unknown)

Victoria's Secret & Balmain Paris Announce Exclusive Collection
Available on November 29th
Victoria's Secret announces a limited-edition capsule collection: VSxBALMAIN. Olivier Rousteing, the Creative Director from the historic Parisian fashion house, has designed an offering that looks to the sexy, modern silhouette that Victoria's Secret is known for, while incorporating Balmain's instantly identifiable style. The collection builds upon the house's couture legacy while reflecting the way women want to dress today.
The collaboration marks the first time that the lingerie retailer has partnered with a luxury brand to create an exclusive collection. Rousteing has also designed a section for the 2017 VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, which will debut on the runway this November.
The exclusive VSxBALMAIN capsule collection will feature looks from the runway and will be carried in select Victoria's Secret stores and at VictoriasSecret.com beginning November 29th.
The 2017 VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW will be filmed in Shanghai, China, and will be broadcast Tuesday, November 28th (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
vspressroom

credit: vspressroom

fashion-show-vsxbalmain-2017-limited-edition-collection-victorias-secret.jpg

VICTORIA'S SECRET: ROAD TO THE RUNWAY

Episode 1: Castings

The 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show magic kicks off with castings. Go behind the scenes as this year's models make their way to wearing those career-making Angel wings. Stay tuned as this exclusive series continues and watch the full show November 28, 10/9c on CBS!

credit: victorias secret on youtube (my screenshot)

FIRST ROW:
VS Angels (13 this year)
Karlie Kloss
Gigi Hadid
Bella Hadid
Sui He
Barbara Fialho
Cindy Bruna
Blanca Padilla
Maria Borges
Liu Wen
Ming Xi
Kelly Gale
Sanne Vloet
Daniela Braga

SECOND ROW:
Frida Aasen
Alexina Graham
Dasha Khlystun
Aiden Curtiss (walking VS and PINK)
Megan Williams
Kate Grigorieva
Nadine Leopold (walking VS and PINK)
Amilna Estevao (walking VS and PINK)
Devon Windsor
Georgia Fowler
Gizele Oliviera
Bruna Lirio
Estelle Chen
Irina Sharipova

THIRD ROW:
Roosmarijn De Kok (walking VS and PINK)
Herieth Paul
Leomie Anderson
Grace Bol
Jourdana Phillips

FOURTH ROW:
Grace Elizabeth
Zuri Tibby
Maggie Laine
Alanna Arrington
Dilone
Alecia Morais
Leila Nda
Samile Bermannelli
Victoria Lee
Xiao Wen Ju
Lameka Fox
Julia Belyakova
Xin Xie
Mayowa Nicholas

UNLISTED:
Vanessa Moody

Episode 2: Destination Shanghai

Ni hao, Shanghai! The 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is headed your way. Watch as our team dreams big and plans accordingly for our hottest show yet - coming to you from China. See the full show November 28, 10/9c on CBS!

Episode 3: Meet the Artisans

It wouldn't be the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show without our incredible winged creations. Meet the artisans behind these intricate pieces and see what goes into making them come to life on the runway. Stay tuned as this exclusive series continues and watch the full show November 28, 10/9c on CBS!

If you look closely, you can see segment names as well (Nomadic Adventure, Goddesses, Porcelain Angel, and Punk Angel, which is the segment where VS will collaborate with Balmain.)

Episode 4: Creating the Collection

When it comes to the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, every stitch, bead, and feather is applied with meticulous precision. Watch as a skilled team of artisans create these magical looks and the wings attached to them before they make their grand debut in the full show November 28, 10/9c on CBS!

Lais looks incredible and the fantasy bra is beautiful. I wish Irina Shayk was walking again this year, she was one of the highlights for me last year, and I've never even been a massive fan.

She was long overdue for the show. I'm glad she walked even just once. it would've been nice if she got to walk again this year.

She was long overdue for the show. I'm glad she walked even just once. it would've been nice if she got to walk again this year.

YES YES YES. I think she actually did do castings in 2011, 2012, etc. but got rejected each time. Only in 2016 did she make the show :shock: And she rocked both of her outfits. And she was pregnant. I don't think she went to castings this year, but she didn't last year either and was asked to walk the show.

I can't believe the show will be taped in 9 days. Lais and Sui are already doing promo in Shanghai (check VictoriasSecret on Weibo), and Estelle landed in Shanghai yesterday. There's no angel plane, so every model is on a separate flight.

Lais and Sui walking the runway for a VSFS promo event:

This is for the LOVE collection that VS is doing - remember the fitting bags with "LOVE [insert vs model name]" plastered on it? I believe this runway is also in the Mercedes Benz Arena, but I doubt it's also a runway used for the fashion show.

Lais and Sui in Shanghai:

The show will be taped at 6 & 8 pm in China's timezone.

1 more week until the taping of the show, looks like the VS team is keeping the musical guests and Swarovski outfit under wraps until the taping.

Not sure if keeping the musical guests under wraps will take away or add to the hype of the show...

credit: vsfsupdates on instagram

ROMEE: BALMAIN X VS

ELSA: SWAROVSKI OUTFIT (NOMADIC ADVENTURE)

According to WWD both Alessandra and Martha will be getting the Swarovski wings, and the show will have 87 looks. With 61 models. Yes. You read that right.

LOL at the number of looks and models. Why do they insist on these big numbers.. It's a mess.
The Balmain collection looks ugly and messed up. Jasmine's look is honestly terrible.
I see that nomadic angels will be the copy of 2015 Boho Psychedelic and 2016 The road ahead..

LOL at the number of looks and models. Why do they insist on these big numbers.. It's a mess.
The Balmain collection looks ugly and messed up. Jasmine's look is honestly terrible.
I see that nomadic angels will be the copy of 2015 Boho Psychedelic and 2016 The road ahead..

Couldnt agree more...
I secretly hope Nomadic Adventure isnt opening. Because its a carbon copy of the past opening segments. Goddesses is a carbon copy of Gilded Angels. Punk Angel is a carbon copy of Tough Love. :(

The only interesting thing I saw in the Balmain clip is Olivier’s lips.

I love Elsa's Nomadic outfit and wings.

I'm starting to believe the Swift and Katy theory. Maybe they're trying to send a positive message of unity in the face of the current harassment scandals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->