Vika Sementsova

thanks gubsvit :smile: when you reply you can see a "insert image" button on the grey panel..next to the small globe. click on that to insert image :smile:

You can see some of Vika's editorials on Bravomodels.net site.

^ I failed to find any editorials on that site... It's just one basic picture of her...

fashionkitten7 said:
^ I failed to find any editorials on that site... It's just one basic picture of her...
Fashionkitten - there are 5 pictures there. Click on the small picture of Vika first. Then, click on 'next' on the bottom of the larger picture that appears. It will take you to the next picture of Vika.

Sabrina said:
Fashionkitten - there are 5 pictures there. Click on the small picture of Vika first. Then, click on 'next' on the bottom of the larger picture that appears. It will take you to the next picture of Vika.

Sorry for ignoring your attempt at helping... I don't know how it happened...:blush:

Anyways, I checked out that site agian, and yes, there're 4 other pictures of Vika there, but back then, it didn't display anything other than her headshot and no links to other pics... I remember I'd searched that site all over... Oh, well, it must've been my computer or something...

I honestly didn't know that she did MAFW! :woot:
She looked great. I wish she would do more runways!!
Vika was in Australia :blush:

Vika in MAFW from vogue.com.au
April 2006

Lisa Ho

Anna & Boy

Caravana

And the pics from bravomodels.net attached :wink:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 10
she is! in some pictures, she reminds me of a cross between jessica alba and rachel leigh cook.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she has a gorgeous set of baby teeth, maybe that's why she looks so young ,,,,,, and fresh skin! i luv her!! =)
does anyone knoe why she is popular in japan?

#107 Strangely enough, she reminds me of Lonneke Engel in a way... She has definately become more mature, though she still looks younger than she is in some pics...

Those Caravana pics are awesome... This one is my total favorite...

^ I love those baby-like feautures...^_^

Oh well, I thought she was gone...

1227368576_a95c16d6f6_o.jpg

1227368750_0a560d1397_o.jpg

Oh wow that's great! I've been subscribed to this thread for eternity and I thought she's gone altogether!

She's looking great with the short crop :heart:

Oh wow, she looks amazing now. A lot more interesting then as a young teen.

Cosmopolitan Russia February 2000
''Nostalgia''
Photographer: Vlad Loktev
Stylist: Irina Chernyak
Make Up & Hair: Veronika Shepovalova
My Scans

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member