Viktor & Rolf A/w 2004

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
Not bad. I like this much better than the last one. Love the make-up and the antler headress but I don't understand how it's supposed compliment the clothes :unsure:

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 5th, 2004 - 4:51 pm
Not bad. I like this much better than the last one. Love the make-up and the antler headress but I don't understand how it's supposed compliment the clothes :unsure:
i don't think they are supposed to compliment the clothes.. :lol: i think they are supposed to make you think they are still doing something avante garde , when in actuality, it's very safe and tame-(read-saleable) clothing... :innocent:

so far, i like it :heart:

These models better be getting paid big bucks. I wouldn't go through this kind of humiliation, period.

I agree. But I find the thought of that a bit arrogant though. They seem to want us to believe they haven't left their roots but in reality(and anyone not a sucker)they genuinely have.

But I like some of this though from the pictures I saw. Particularly the tailored suits and jackets.

These models better be getting paid big bucks. I wouldn't go through this kind of humiliation, period.

LOL!!

I thought their SS04 collection signaled a positive change. It had one of the best makeup in the season along w/ Chanel. Soft and pretty.

But I see that AW04 is a return to darb colors.

hehehe dreamland-yummy of course i enjoy this, its cool :blush:

r149308033.jpg

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 5th, 2004 - 6:28 pm
hehehe dreamland-yummy of course i enjoy this, its cool :blush:

r149308033.jpg
is that nadja auermann?!?! :heart:

lord that is beautiful...if it's dreamland...let me sleep for a hundred years... :wub:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 5th, 2004 - 5:30 pm
r2110940995.jpg
No matter my feelings for those two now,I simply love this one :heart:

you know...i have to say that i actually like the hair and make-up...i think it's edgy, but beautiful...oops...that's another trend...the end of ugly :lol: ...

i think it keeps the show from being ordinary..it's quite bold to do something like that...it could have gone horribly wrong...but i think they've made it work...i'll be interested to know who did the make-up, esp...looking fwd to the rest of this collection.. :flower:

i have to say that i actually like the hair and make-up...i think it's edgy, but beautiful...oops...that's another trend...the end of ugly

but of course this is beautiful quite original and poetic :heart:

r2530956965.jpg

I think Pat McGrath and Eugein Souleiman(sp?) do the make-up and hair for them. And personally,this show is where I see the best from them.

Those antlers btw,combined with the big hair remind me of Alison Goldfrapp and "Felt Mountain".

oh I LOVE it!
the clothes, the makeup, the hair and all! :heart:

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 5th, 2004 - 6:42 pm
I think Pat McGrath and Eugein Souleiman(sp?) do the make-up and hair for them. And personally,this show is where I see the best from them.

Those antlers btw,combined with the big hair remind me of Alison Goldfrapp and "Felt Mountain".
oh well-excuse me...only the best hair and make-up team in the business...no wonder it's great!!! :lol: thx scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->