Viktor & Rolf for H&M

Kimby said:
Well, if you guys really want to get those V&R, just take a return flight to Brussels..people do not really have fashion sense there and even these exceptional pieces will probably need to have their price lowered in a few months as no-one cares....
Don't be so sure! I went to the lesser known H&M in Brussels and nearly everything in the women's collection disappeared within a couple of hours; the bigger H&M still had a lot of men's stuff as of yesterday and plenty of women's sweaters and jackets. I guess you're only lucky if you're a guy -_- but the women that were in Brussels Thursday morning were true banshees, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
fashionjunkie^ said:
These pics are not mine, I found them on the Dutch Ellegirl forum. But.. I just wanted too share this with you :smile:

I like the first pic. of the wedding dress.. it's cute!
that's funny, those are mine :wink:

I am a newbie to this forum so, sorry if this is a repost or if I am posting incorrectly:unsure:

Click to Download FLV Player

Viktor & Rolf for HM Commercial feat. Raquel Zimmerman
hmcommjg9.jpg

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/2939156/VIKTOR_ROLFHM.flv.html
YouSendIt: http://download.yousendit.com/1805D94C52E8AD22

Viktor & Rolf for HM Runway Highlights
hmrunwayrb0.jpg

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/2942311/VIKTOR...Runway.flv.html
YouSendIt: http://download.yousendit.com/233D23D0106B9167

Jeeezzz...
I did not go to this but heard about it from a friend. It scares me that women are willing to injure and be so damn selfish over clothes.

ApertureRomance said:
Leeds !

I've checked twice for the bigger store and they're definitely getting it in apparently although I haven't seen any advertising for it yet. As long as I get that trench I'm happy.:heart:

Did you? I got that peacoat and the arrow sweatshirt!! :D

I work across the street from the fifth avenue flagship but had no patience for long lines or crazy women :lol: I stopped by after work and picked up a nice pair of skinny jeans and an angora sweater with a silver heart pendant. I thought the dresses were ugly and was not impressed by the puffy jacket. The heart blouse was cute but there were none left-only the one on the mannequin and it was spoken for.

my friend found a white shirt with the heart, it very nice I must say. A lot of details and it very cute on. damn it, now I want one.

JuiceMajor said:
Did you? I got that peacoat and the arrow sweatshirt!! :D

They still have pretty much everything for men in all sizes at the Oxford Street store in London, I went down but none of it appealed to me too much, just the basic stuff. Although it did fit very well.

Got some Scye at Uniqlo in the end.

it is quite unfortunate and very annoying that we don't have H&M here in Australia. i would've bought the entire men's collection. yes, even the ruffled underwear. but luckily the parentals arrived in NYC on that day and managed to grab me and my brothers a few items. so far they've got me the tuxedo/smoking suit and the grey blazer with the crossed arrows. hopefully they could still find some more when they go to SF, Vegas and LA in the next couple of weeks. i must have at least that grey ruffled shirt too!

I've got the red tights, the trenchcoat, a V&R (l) H&M shirt and a chiffonshirt with hearts on the neck I love it. Tonight I will try to buy some things online.

It was very heavy here in Holland, I actually got in a fight with a woman, she almost pulled of a sleeve of a jumper I've catched!!! :shock:
horrible but it was so cool! :D

Jany said:
I've got the red tights, the trenchcoat, a V&R (l) H&M shirt and a chiffonshirt with hearts on the neck I love it. Tonight I will try to buy some things online.

It was very heavy here in Holland, I actually got in a fight with a woman, she almost pulled of a sleeve of a jumper I've catched!!! :shock:
horrible but it was so cool! :D

red tights?? really? i didn't know there were any....:blink:

serena775 said:
Even though people may think their stuff is cheap, i got to admire them for being such a successful company, i think it's cool that they get to work with high-end designers like V&R, Stella McCartney, and Karl Lagerfield, it adds more value to their products and thats why young girls go crazy for it, it's probably the smartest business strategy i ever heard of.:D

i agree, its a good trick to get people come to h&m during a mid season and lift the sales up. most likely people will get something else at h&m when they get v&r, as i did. :smile:

same thing happened in finland as in england, they shipped the remaining of the v&r from little stores to capital city helsinki... i remember how the lagerfeld stuff was there discounted even after new years.. same with stella.. this sucks. :(

You who got the peacoat are really lucky, I hope I get to buy it online. It was only size 40 left when I got to the store and I looked like I've lost a 100kg in one week wearing it, according to my friend I was shopping with. :(

Looks like it's their nwe policy to ship the clothes over to bigger stores. While I was trying on clothes two wedding-dresses arrived from another Oslo-store to the one I was in.. They probably move stuff around to sell it easier.

I LOVE the collection. Modelled by Raquel Zimmerman just puts it to its place. Love the blouse with the heart and the big pouffy red skirt. I would love to buy something from here but its probably gone already, heh can't be bothered to camp out of H&M.
Also the brown mustard trench-*drool*

From People.com:
Viktor and Rolf's highly anticipated collection for H&M finally launched in stores worldwide on Thursday, inducing mass shopping pandemonium! In L.A., people started lining up at 3:30 pm the day before and slept on the street to ensure store entry. Even Jessica Simpson's stylist, Jessica Paster, was among the fray scooping up items like cozy sweaters with bows and pink ankle-strap heels for her A-List clients. In NYC, the 5th Avenue store was as filled with TV crews and reporters as it was with intrepid shoppers, some of whom scooped up clothes by the rackful without even looking at size! (By end of day on Thursday, Ebay had much of the collection up for bidding). There are a few pieces still in stock at the stores, but most everything was wiped out within hours of their debut! We're exhausted just thinking about the shopping madness.

http://offtherack.people.com/2006/11/hm.html

OMG! Camping out over night, that's is really wacked. :woot:

does anyone have the six numbered item numbers for the beige trenchcoat and pink blouse?

it should be on your receipt or at the washing instructions label inside the garment!

here are the numbers for

black pantyhose: 676280
grey heart sweatshirt: 674940
white bra with black silk detailing : 666000
white string with black heart : 666020
red skirt :676260
red angora with silk ribbon printed front sweater: 674940

pretty pleassee, i need them :smile:

Did anyone bought the men's shoes? Would luv to see what it looks like.

:heart:

returnofsaturn said:
does anyone have the six numbered item numbers for the beige trenchcoat and pink blouse?

My beige trenchcoat has number 674090

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->