Vincent Cassel

G126625_b.jpg

http://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/G126625_b.jpg

I don't know what it is about this man - he's not good-looking in a conventional sense..
But he is so sexy! :crush:

Love your avatar btw Mullet!

^thank you! :P

walrus, his face will be all over this place, be sure on that! :argg: :lol:

he looks great in those pics. i've never seen them before must be new images. i love them.

really need to watch more of his films, i've been so impressed with his skills since watching Read My Lips for the first time. it wasnt all that challenging but it just made me stalk him at the video store. :wub:

I loved him in read my lips

Dear God I LOVE him. He's so absurdly handsome I love him. His face is not classic but its captivating once you start looking at him its hard to stop. He's got tons of style too. He can look slick one moment and the next he can look completely deconstructed. Brilliant actor too which doesn't hurt one bit. He steals every scene he's in. In Ocean's 12 I kept hoping they'd off everyone else in the damn film so all dramatic action could follow Vincent and possibly Catherine Zeta-Jones. Possibly.

69a8f900aw5.jpg

1cbf5b47rv9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^
OMG :crush:
I don't know if anyone will have seen him in Elizabeth, he only has a small part but v.amusing..
Worth a watch!

news just in:
Vincent Cassel (Ocean's Twelve) has signed on to star in David Cronenberg's Eastern Promises for Focus Features and BBC Films.

Written by Steve Knight (Dirty Pretty Things), the London-based thriller centers on a nurse (Naomi Watts) investigating the identity of a young Russian prostitute who dies in childbirth. She unwittingly stumbles into a Russian police operation that seeks to expose a major Russian Mafia prostitution ring.

Cassel has been cast as Petrid, whose family owns a Russian brothel.

Cassel is also set to reunite with director Mathieu Kassovitz in 20th Century Fox's Babylon A.D., opposite Vin Diesel.

Goodness, Mathieu and Vincent. Gawd that means I may have to actually sit through a Vin Diesel film. I hate Vin Diesel, even his name is cheesy. Reminds me of cheap gasoline and ugly denim. But yay for more Vincent!

^so true. :lol: .
i loved your comment on vincent and the Vogue images. :heart:

I love how everyone on this thread is like.....he's not conventionally handsome but somehow I really fancy him...I can almost hear people wrestling with their conscience.:lol: He just is hot. No need to justify, besides fancying staright forward beautiful men is boring:innocent:

Here are pics from profimedia.cz
I prefer his 'sleazy' look with the slicked back hair and the dapper suits:heart:

He looks so good next to Monica, like a super edgy couple. She's a godness and he's so evil sexy.

Here's an editorial from L'uomo Vogue taken by Michel Comte

He looks like a disreputable italian aristocrat from the 19th century!:lol:

source:mfilomeno

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blahblahbla
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->