Sophia
V-gala-70.jpg

britsh vogue
BV-176.jpg

76 french vogue
FV-76.jpg

69 vogue
V-669.jpg

they had very imaginative covers!I especially like the sophia,the 76 and btish vogue!

:heart: love vintage mag covers...my fave here is with Sophia Loren.
Lolita, thanks for posting these :flower:

I like the sophia cover and the '76. the '76 looks like it could have been put out recently!

I love how minimal the covers were. :heart: The main focus were the models/actors and not the headlines. You really only see this now with Italian Vogue.

Thanks for the topic, Lo.
:flower:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Sep 24th, 2003 - 4:23 pm
I love how minimal the covers were. :heart: The main focus were the models/actors and not the headlines. You really only see this now with Italian Vogue.

how true! i specially loathe how the cover face is often placed behind huge, overlapping letters.
so sloppy
love 67' vogue cover :heart:

Originally posted by Serena+Sep 24th, 2003 - 8:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serena @ Sep 24th, 2003 - 8:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@Sep 24th, 2003 - 4:23 pm

how true! i specially loathe how the cover face is often placed behind huge, overlapping letters.
so sloppy
love 67' vogue cover :heart: [/b][/quote]
True indeed, *sigh*

Would love to see the content of those mags! :blush:

I :heart: looking at vintage mag covers! Thanks for posting them Lolita! :flower:

I have a great book on vintage vogue covers.......I'll try and find it and post a couple of my favourites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->