Vintage Magazines Posting Etiquette (PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING NEW THREADS)

Hanne

Storm & Sommer
Reaction score
This is the Vintage Magazine sub-forum where threads are dedicated to fashion magazines that are 10 years old or older.

If you are unsure whether your post/thread belongs here, please ask a moderator first. Also, if you want to start a thread you feel questionable about, please ask first.

Please post your vintage magazine scan requests here.

When starting a thread, please adhere to the following thread naming guidelines:

Name of Magazine and edition (if necessary) Month Year : Model Name and Photographer (if known)
Example:
Vogue Paris March 1983 : Kelly Emberg by Patrick Demarchelier
US Vogue September 1975 : Lauren Hutton

Let us know if there are threads we have missed that are more appropriate over here rather than in the Magazine main area.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
^:blink: OMG! You've read my mind:shifty: I was just thinking this morning while going through some older mag threads that we need to have a separation of some kind in the Mag forum...and voila! Thanks Hanne & Mods:flower: :heart:

yes one question : I wonder if I can open a thread for only ONE editorial (i'm sure complete + i have all the credits... model, photographer and stylist)???

I can't thank you enough for opening this! I am going to scan some old magazines as soon as I can!

wow...thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for that!!! I have tons of Vintage Magazines and will glady post more scans!!

SusanSuperstar - I LOVE your scans & editorials. So excellent. Karma to you!! And thanks so much!

a reminder to please follow the thread titles guidelines posted in the post #1...

titles should be as follows:
US Vogue June 1968 : Lauren Hutton by Richard Avedon

please do not add other models, etc. featured in the magazine...
you can add those to the individual posts...

thank you!

Can I post some covers from 00s (like 2006, 2008)? Not so vintage, but it's a previous decade after all. :smile: I'm sure they weren't posted when they were actually out.

Just wondering - would anyone be interested in vintage scans of the German magazine Verena ? I have a few issues of it and I can post scans of them, so if anyone wants to see them, just tell me if it's okay to post a new thread. :smile:

Im looking for fashion editorials with photos taken in COLOMBIA, NOT COLUMBIA, Colombia in south América any suggestion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->