Vintage Vanity Fair covers

from vanityfair.de

i106794x900fcc70fdm0.jpg

Haha love the one with Liz Taylor and the condom, priceless. And I adore the Audrey one. <3

Vanity Fair just isn't as fun anymore! Though I do love their big Hollywood spreads.

Haha love the one with Liz Taylor and the condom, priceless. And I adore the Audrey one. <3

Vanity Fair just isn't as fun anymore! Though I do love their big Hollywood spreads.

Hahaha I didn't even notice she had a condom in her hands :D

Lmao yeah I didn't at first either but then I realized the cover was about her work for AIDS. Very cheeky of them :smile:

Aahhh...Winona! I'm like, who is that? Thank you:flower:

hey! i have that 1995 hollywood issue of VF and it's not winona, it's jennifer jason leigh! :smile:
it's crazy how some of the actors and actresses featured in a few other hollywood covers were too hyped up in their time and have faded into semi-oblivion or quasi-irrelevance...:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's quite a site for all sorts of covers - I love their 'magazines of the future' section. Thank you very much for posting this link.

I haven't looked over the thread as of yet so I don't know how 'vintage' you guys have gotten, but by God, check this out:

"Vanity Fair," cover September 1896
11to2.jpg

hto mag

I haven't looked over the thread as of yet so I don't know how 'vintage' you guys have gotten, but by God, check this out:

"Vanity Fair," cover September 1896

hto mag
OMG now that is just brilliant,thanks for posting.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->