Visionaire 52 : Private

Thank you so much for the effort M. Taben, you've really made my day.
Karma!

thank you for all the snaps, karma! I especially love Gemma's and Naomi's. Jlo and marc's seem out of place, very tame in a sexed up issue.

also, the pic of Karen a couple pages back seems to be broken, can someone rehost it?

I wonder if the male models have to like get their whole bodies waxed...it's got be awkward but probably necessary for the photos.

Does anyone know if this is still for sale? I'm considering buying it...

Also, I'd love to see Guinevere's shot(s) if anyone had the time.

Thank you Taben so much for all your photos/scans!!

This issue will be my Christmas present to myself - its just so decadent and beautiful. I feel the celebrity shots kill the mood a little bit though...

Does anyone know if this is still for sale? I'm considering buying it...

Also, I'd love to see Guinevere's shot(s) if anyone had the time.

It should still be available through the visionaire site for a reasonable price...ebay is hiking the prices too high. :shock:

eugen shots are from Hugo boss campaign( i`m surprised what Freja and Tanya aren`t here) and Daria It`s frol LV campaign... i must say the idea is great( private, nude etc) but these are all only OUTTAKES from different photoshoots... so why is that SOOO expensive?

good question! i was wondering the same.

I think we saw only a little part of the value of Visionaire ... maybe the paper and print quality is over the top (we can't pretend to see this in some snapshots)

It should still be available through the visionaire site for a reasonable price...ebay is hiking the prices too high. :shock:

Yes they've sold out in Europe but I'm sure some stores in the US still carry it, and you can still order a copy at visionaire's site. The book itself is $375 and i think shipping within the USA is $175 - same as europe, which is weird, but i entered a shipping address in NYC to check and it was the same

Thank you Taben so much for all your photos/scans!!

This issue will be my Christmas present to myself - its just so decadent and beautiful. I feel the celebrity shots kill the mood a little bit though...

That's indeed a great Christmas present ^_^ and i do agree, i'd rather see pics of models only :ninja:

I think we saw only a little part of the value of Visionaire ... maybe the paper and print quality is over the top (we can't pretend to see this in some snapshots)

the book is huge and the pages are really thick... The quality is indeed amazing, and the Louis Vuitton case is very cute ^_^

Those are great. Thank you so much taben :heart:
Seems that when women is nude, she is topless.. If somebody will take pictures yet, could you snap Scarlett :flower:

God, this issue is awesome!:woot:
All the pictures look great and I love them!:heart:
taben, thanks for your amazing photos!:flower:

.The book itself is $375 and i think shipping within the USA is $175 - same as europe, which is weird, but i entered a shipping address in NYC to check and it was the same
I think there is something very wrong in this skipping prices, they can charge more for the book if they think it's wort, but the skipping cost is not justified, a couple of months ago I ordered from USA to Italy the notebook I'm writing now that is 5 times more expensive than this book and for sure with a bigger packaging and weight and the skipping cost was way lower (less than 70$ if I remember) with assurance and 3 days delivery ...

shopping in dollars this days is very attractive for europeans unfortunately there are big taxes upon the product price, the only reasonable reason of this strange skipping cost can be that they, at Visionaire are, "smart" as the taxes are only on products not on the delivery cost ....:innocent:

wow. just WOW. this book is a MUST have! i wish that all the pics were exclusive to this book, but outtakes and such are still awesome. the pic of Eugen lying on his stomach ...:shock::woot::brows: :crush: lol.

and we NEED to get a nice scan of the Gisele pics. can't believe she actually showed some nip! haha. oh and the pic of Jamie lying on his back ... that very, erm, revealing shot. MUST SEE! hahaa

i love the Naomi pic. she's such a goddess!

i totally want this book :(
i'm in love with that shot of lindsay, can't wait for someone to scan it.

Yes they've sold out in Europe but I'm sure some stores in the US still carry it, and you can still order a copy at visionaire's site. The book itself is $375 and i think shipping within the USA is $175 - same as europe, which is weird, but i entered a shipping address in NYC to check and it was the same

Really?! The shipping cost for me was only $12.40...maybe the site knew you were on an out-of-country computer...?

maybe, but that sucks because ha i known that, i could have had it shipped to a US address first and then to my address in France :doh: :lol: oh well, I guess living in Europe can't have good sides only :lol:

maybe, but that sucks because ha i known that, i could have had it shipped to a US address first and then to my address in France :doh: :lol: oh well, I guess living in Europe can't have good sides only :lol:

I know...I feel bad you had to pay so much for shipping :blush:...that's like robbery at those prices. The things we do for beautiful things...:lol:

^ haha I think I could have bought some great designer pieces with all the money i've spent on magazines and fashion books in the past 24 months :lol: but i love it :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->