Visionaire 52 : Private

51x2zwk517lss500px5.jpg

giselefan.org

^ This is not the Vuitton case that comes with the book... And I didn't see that pic :blink: are you sure it's from this issue? Must check again... The pages are so thick that i'm sometimes under the impression that two of them are stuck together :lol:

taben if you find it please post a well done shot :smile:
possibly all Gisele editorial :wink:

^ Well i've only seen one picture of Gisele, the B&W one that was snapped a few pages ago... I'll go and look again :unsure:

^LOL, gross and hilarious at the same time

OK, just because I'm fantastic... Here is a bigger and less edited pic:

(zob.org < :rofl: that site is... interesting :lol: Google is my hero :shock: )

Looks great !!

It would be lovley to have some nice scanns from it ...... anyone please ................. :smile:

^no reason to b proud i must say
and also he has awful lips
guys, don`t beat me)

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Here comes the ice queen, straight from Russia, crushing every man's illusion... I personally think he's rather well endowed and handsome :lol:

haha i saw today 2 guys which looks just like Eddie Klint... sadly but i will never know one of `em but another... he works in the bar and i can see him every weekend )
so i think nothin` special about Jaime

haha i saw today 2 guys which looks just like Eddie Klint... sadly but i will never know one of `em but another... he works in the bar and i can see him every weekend )
so i think nothin` special about Jaime

To each their own! Personally, I don't mind one less Jamie fan in the world. Less competition for me! :innocent:

Don't like the way Gisele's boob(s) look in that picture posted. :ninja:

Oh and that guy is extremely hairy. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
look at the way the actual book looks in that recent Gisele pic. doesn't look at all real to me. perhaps the work of a [super-obsessed]fan.

and Taben ...

Lawd hammercy, brother! Thanks for that pic! *whew!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->