Visionaire 52 : Private

Rainer

(by me)

^ does anyone know who he is? he's hot :lol:

That's it for today :shock: (and for a while, actually :lol: )

You're welcome, thanks for Karma :flower:

I've just noticed the shoulder thing :shock:

it looks like the Gemma pictures are from the Valentino a/w 06 campaign. The ribs in Raquels picture are scary. I love Karen's picture. Daria and Natalia also looks quite stunning in their pictures. Thanks for your contributions Taben and Thew :flower:

hm, you're right it's slight improvement, but still her ribs are too pronounced.

Naomi

(by me)

Fabolous shot!! Thanks so much for the snaps taden. Kudos to you :flower: Would still love to see the one of Marc and Jen - the second shot (a). Though I already appreciate all the snaps you have taken already, so I don't want to come over unappreciative =D Thanks again :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
(^^Natalia and Daria realy have perfect boobs :shock: :lol: and eugen a perfect bum :shifty:)

Yes indeed! Thanks for all the great scans Taben.

Love Natalia's expression in that first shot even if the the spectacular boobs capture all the attention.

Rainer

(by me)

^ does anyone know who he is? he's hot :lol:

That's it for today :shock: (and for a while, actually :lol: )

I'm guessing he did the Valentino S/S 2007 campaign.

Thanks for the pics.B)

Last edited by a moderator:
eugen shots are from Hugo boss campaign( i`m surprised what Freja and Tanya aren`t here) and Daria It`s frol LV campaign... i must say the idea is great( private, nude etc) but these are all only OUTTAKES from different photoshoots... so why is that SOOO expensive?

Natalia looks the best. That first picture is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->