Vivienne Tam S/S 10 New York

sungelly87

Reaction score
backstage at Vivienne Tam

90641543.jpg

90641478.jpg

90641709.jpg

getty

i like vivienne tam so i'm curious to see more.. thanks for starting the thread :flower:

i don't know how i feel about the butterflies though...
that motif was never my thing...
and never fails to remind me of mariah carey's tacky appropriation of the butterly as her spirit animal or whatever...

also... from the racks above that looks like a lot of purple...
i hope it's not the bad sort of purple..
if that makes sense

I am IN LOVE with this!!!!

super nice, super summery, lovely feeling, the girls have like a bit of a wasted look in their eyes...but at the same time, so right on the point
i felt completely blown away by the mix of colours, the butterfly prints, the sexy loose dresses, the vests, the fringy bags...

I just adore it
Totally ME

I am IN LOVE with this!!!!

super nice, super summery, lovely feeling, the girls have like a bit of a wasted look in their eyes...but at the same time, so right on the point
i felt completely blown away by the mix of colours, the butterfly prints, the sexy loose dresses, the vests, the fringy bags...

I just adore it
Totally ME

i agree! The sequined butterfly vests are cute! I also love the green butterfly print dress, it moves so well!

wow im impressed . in a sea of 80s trash , viviene tam gave an oasis for sore eyes , quite a beautiful collection its like biba 2072 AD ...10/10 for this

Very pretty and very subtle butterfly inspiration. I like it because it doesn't go overboard.

This is definitely a sight for sore eyes-I love how she has the models carrying the laptops, as opposed to just another clutch. I also love how she did the butterfly motif, and it was done very tastefully and maturely. Things like butterflies can go very immature or kitsch very easily, so kudos to her for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->