Vivienne Westwood A/ W 2004 Paris

Punks, tartan and bondage...didn't expect that from Vivienne :unsure: It's not like she's done it every season before this one or anything...

Don't get me started on Vivienne Westwood ...........

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 5th, 2004 - 3:43 pm
*Prods kit...

and runs*
I can run , but I CANNOT hide !!! :cry:

KIT :innocent:

what...what can you possibly say...this is her best collection in years!!!! :heart:

The collection presented by Vivienne Westwood contains numerous references to her previous creations. This doubtless explains why she baptized her collection "Exhibition", credibly in reference to her review which will take place in London in the Victoria and museum Albert from April 1st, 2004. right ?

Originally posted by Fujyn@Mar 7th, 2004 - 2:50 am
The collection presented by Vivienne Westwood contains numerous references to her previous creations. This doubtless explains why she baptized her collection "Exhibition", credibly in reference to her review which will take place in London in the Victoria and museum Albert from April 1st, 2004. right ?
i didn't know about the exhibit...how long will it be up for, do you know...i would love to see that...she is the queen of punk and a huge influence of mine... :flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->