Vivienne Westwood F/W 2015.16 : Gwendoline Christie by Juergen Teller

Kite

Reaction score
55ad5c99fff2c16856a6ee55_gwendoline-christie-vivienne-westwood.jpg

vanityfair.com

instagram/viviennewestwoodofficia;

ALSO featuring Vivienne Westwood (Shock horror) and Leebo Freeman

instagram/viviennewestwoodofficial

wow! interesting choice of model, I quite like... the styling and concept makes me think of Tim Burton.

Nope, not digging this campaign at all. The photos look like a rehash from the 80s, but bad ones. Usually a big fan of anything Vivienne Westwood, but not this time.

This is interesting artistically regarding photography, but commercially it looks like if they were selling a crackhead's glamorous lifestyle... I mean, Leebo looks ill in the 1st pic... like not healthy, is that on purpose?

Punk until the end ^^ well that's exactly what was to be expected from Westwood.

I like Gwendolyne in it she does photograph well but the guy and Vivienne look odd here.

I like the first picture with Gwendoline and Leebo. The most part unusual campaign, I like that about it.

I don't get this aesthetic and I don't think I'll ever do. It looks bad, but I couldn't care less about Westwood. BTW she's the worst part of this campaign.

Gwendoline Christie looks great here. Well, I'm just liking the femininity. The rest of the campaign looks too tawdry, but I imagine this was the intention because it's VW.

I love it. It is totally risky and uncommon. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->