Vivienne Westwood Mens S/S 10 Milan

a huuuge disappointment :angry: i was annoyed to death just saving, uploading and reposting these pictures.. completely redundant, way too many looks-- the makeup and mask and eye patch, just gimmicks.. the clothes have nothing to say really..

i gotta say this was a huge waste of time to post and the collection has ruined my whole day :huh:

well at least i love it. westwood man has its own look and it stays pretty consistent every season, which is a reason i love it. some of the looks would be great to wear as-is, but mostly it's great pieces that you style with things you already own. as always the "alien" pants are amazing and the shoes are great. i am living for the roper boot!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
a huuuge disappointment :angry: i was annoyed to death just saving, uploading and reposting these pictures.. completely redundant, way too many looks-- the makeup and mask and eye patch, just gimmicks.. the clothes have nothing to say really..

i gotta say this was a huge waste of time to post and the collection has ruined my whole day :huh:

HAHAHAHA I have to agree with you 100%. I'm just going to come out and say it, I don't get Vivienne Westwood. I have never liked it. It's like a second year low grade west coast fashion school student's attempt at being avant-garde. I'm all for cutting edge, but when you make such a mockery of fashion every season, someone should say something.

vivienne can do no wrong in my book, but in this environment, one honestly has to ask who is going to buy these clothes? i mean, even john galliano has handbags and underwear to sustain him during this. is this just a vanity presentation?

Like several other designers we've seen just in the past few days, Vivienne Westwood's work is merging into one great big collection of very similar clothes.
I've always loved her loose-crotch button-up trousers but they've always been present.
The only look I like in this collection is number one on post #19. I'd wear that.

^I agree. The only look I loved.
But do not like any of the rest.

So disappointing....

i really hate hate hate the joker overtone in all this, i even saw one of the models had a bit of a green tint added to his hair and i mean come on! its a dated boring show with nothing original.

Not interesting at all, like I've seen it all before. Boring. Tacky. Except for the zorro-mask.

Thanks for uploading though!

yaaay, some of the crappiest and lamest clothes we get to see the whole week!

Congrats VW for following the unnecessary and tasteless Joker/Halloween inspiration about a year too late! I guess her vision really got too old for this game now.

It's too silly. Theres no real idea here, just a bunch of sh!t thrown on the models. I dont get it.

whatthehell. okay is it just me or are there a shizz-load of people taking all this fashion too seriously? really its just clothes, and models walking while wearing them. the clothes themselves aren't entirely pirate and costume. its about the design, not the goddamn theme.

apparently 'this has all been done before'. if anyone thinks that way, then they can't have seen so much to even think that there is such a thing as something that 'has never been done before'.

i'm not doing this in the defense of the designers, just, what is with this whole "i know all, seen all" attitude?

i know...some of the comments sounding real disturbing....Therapy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->