Vivienne Westwood Red Label S/S 10 London

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8387/dsc5119w.jpg
ftape.com

This one's a look from the show, for sure.

OMG SO UGLY. whyyy vivienne, why?
seriously the fashion world needs to stop giving this girl any visibility.

and, apart from her, the styling and makeup and the hair... everything is so wrong.

i really want to see the collection now, but im more scared than curious?

It is Vivienne what do you guys expect. Its fun and young exactly what it supposed to be the black coat in post 7 is amazing

i love this so far.
i cant wait until better pictures are posted.
the funny thing about vivienne westwood is that i ALWAYS end up laughing out loud about something crazy and arguably stupid she does in her show, like the pam anderson thing...
but when the big show boils away, i really would wear most of it.

that's why pix like these shouldn't be posted here :ninja:

Alejandro is right. Backstage pictures are not supposed to be posted in threads of new collections. Especially not when it's the first picture in a thread.

122728.jpg
122729.jpg
122730.jpg
122731.jpg
122732.jpg
122733.jpg

londonfashionweek.co.uk

I quite like the collection, just Viv confuses me. For someone who hates tv etc she sure likes using a lot of tabloid celebrities.

Her r-t-w presentations are always so hard to digest. The styling is just too erratic and unfocused. Anyhow, when separated piece by piece, red label is always Vivienne's strongest endeavor, imo. It is everything she's about mixed with a bit of functionality. With that being said, there are a lot of beautiful pieces in this collection. The jckts and casual dresses :heart:

i really like the collection - as it was said before, it's a normal vivienne and i really like of most things that i see. the only problem for me, is pixie geldof

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->