Vivienne Westwood Uomo F/W 2004

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
the good :heart:

wes030.jpg

wes031.jpg

wes043.jpg

I dunno,I kind of like the patterns on the sweaters and I like the window-pane checked trousers on the bad list. Overall though,looks rather tedious and really does nothing for me.

Haha! The last look is totally something a friend of mine wears all the time! I think leggings for men should be a big trend this season! :lol:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 12th, 2004 - 11:03 am
Haha! The last look is totally something a friend of mine wears all the time! I think leggings for men should be a big trend this season! :lol:
i think it's high time men get in on the fun of tights! :lol:

overall, i loved this collection, so many pieces i would love to buy, if for no other reason, than to collect.

wes036.jpg

I liked that one...

The kilt and sporren though : it's neither big or clever Vivienne...

I like some of it like the prints on the sweaters and the pinstripe suit!

wes031.jpg

If I saw this guy, in this outfit, walking down the street, I cannot say for sure I wouldn't jump him :P

Originally posted by mikeijames+Jan 12th, 2004 - 9:07 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Jan 12th, 2004 - 9:07 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Jan 12th, 2004 - 11:03 am
i think it's high time men get in on the fun of tights! :lol:

[/b][/quote]
I think so to, actually i rember seeing some legings for men ins oem of s/s 04 collections, may be a trend hopefuly :flower: :woot:

i lke tehc ollection, nto viv at ehr best,s eems a bit like old ground.

I like most of it... but some of the outfits are a little silly like you said.

Leggings sound like fun! :P

minus the trousers in the first pic and the leather in the second ...love everything else ...ESPECIALLY the striped yellow hooded piece

ESPECIALLY the striped yellow hooded piece
erhh i think that is too bubble bee style, yellow and black stripes :innocent:

as for men with leggings, seriously dancers or athletes are the only guys with the body to support leggings trousers.. the rest should stay with their kilts or normal slim trousers )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->