Vlada Roslyakova

That's pretty interesting, thanks Nemova. In regards to what others have said in terms of her fashion sense, I'd probably have to agree. It sounds rather politically incorrect, but I have noticed that as well myself.
Whatever else though, she has a lovely face...

Attachments

• vlada.jpg
    vlada.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 196
tiffany said:
:unsure: I agree that Vlada seems to be too skinny, but there's no reason to imply that she hasn't been eating. Could we make a separate topic for discussions such as this? These debates seem to be repeating themselves constantly in most of the threads :unsure:
ok, i'll try to, sometimes i just get so irritated i have to open my BIG mouth and point out how wrong things are .... its true it does get redundant , i wish it didnt have to.:unsure:

She rocked at her shows. What a fine figure of a female! I look forward to seeing more of her in London (?), Milan and Paris. :heart:

esmereldagrubb said:
ok, i'll try to, sometimes i just get so irritated i have to open my BIG mouth and point out how wrong things are .... its true it does get redundant , i wish it didnt have to.:unsure:
sorry, I didn't mean to sound condescending :flower: and of course you're entitled to your opinion, I just meant to say that maybe we could focus on her positive assets (like her face :woot: ) instead? :flower:

Here's a cute pic of Natasha & Vlada :heart:

Attachments

• JMendel05fwBS11.jpg
    JMendel05fwBS11.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,741
tiffany said:
sorry, I didn't mean to sound condescending :flower: and of course you're entitled to your opinion, I just meant to say that maybe we could focus on her positive assets (like her face :woot: ) instead? :flower:

Here's a cute pic of Natasha & Vlada :heart:
Alright, hun, ill try and bite my tongue...cause you asked nicely:flower:

i keep falling for her more and more! such an adorable, beautiful face and i cannot get past those eyes! could stare at them all day - so clear and blue. she's amazing :blush:

Has anyone noticed how quick she does a pose and then walks away again? :D I really start to like her, first I thought the opposite about her. My opninion turns 180º around :woot:

from thecobrasnake.com :flower: J. Scott show
IMG_0744.jpg

Asfour

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

:heart:

she looks sooo pretty in that last group picture Lea posted...:wub:

Tues Feb 15, London fashion week, Betty Jackson Fall 05:

capt.ljrm10202151334.britain_london_fashion_week_ljrm102.jpg

(AP)

do you think she could be the next natalia or gemma?? she seems to be doing really well really quickly...

hearthearthearts said:
do you think she could be the next natalia or gemma?? she seems to be doing really well really quickly...

Maybe the next Gemma (as much as I disilike model comparisons as "the next") but not the next Natalia.

She is one of my favorite new girls. I don't think she is the next anyone natalia or gemma.

I love Vlada because she reminds of a ballet dancer that should dance in Swan Lake. When I first noticed her at Rochas Spring show i loved her delicate frame and height.
That show really made me notice her. Wonder if Milan will receive her well Prada?

:shock: Yeah I love her eyes!:shock:

Anyone seen her in that video with Bill Shatner? She mimes the female voice part in the video for his new album and there's a kind of parliamentary love story. All of you who've seen it probably know what I mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->