Vlada Roslyakova

Sapphireglow said:
Sorry If these have been posted before, i'm sure they probably have been though.
They are from the Marc Jacobs Fall 2005 Fahion Show. I love how her blue eyes almost match the color of her shirt. :heart: They are from http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/. :smile:
Those are incredible, thankyou so much sapphireglow! :flower:

velcro said:
I really adore her, but she looks sad all the time.
Sad ???

00700m.jpg

Donna Karan SS06 Backstage from style.com

Heres 3 more from the same event, these are really cute because you can see the little polaroids of the models on the side! :smile: I think it's fun to look through them and be like "Hey it's Gemma! And theres Daria!" ect :blush: .

Actually, now that I look at it more the second and third are pretty much the same but one is moved alittle more and has better lighting. :unsure: btw these are from zumapresswireservice.com ^_^

She always wears that bluegreen heatherette tshirt. I want to have it.:D

sorry if these are reposts but she looks gorgeous here
backstage BCBG Max Azria FW 05
f95c04a5.jpg
2467cc3b.jpg

[stardustfashion.com]

Sapphireglow said:
Heres 3 more from the same event, these are really cute because you can see the little polaroids of the models on the side! :smile: I think it's fun to look through them and be like "Hey it's Gemma! And theres Daria!" ect :blush: .

Actually, now that I look at it more the second and third are pretty much the same but one is moved alittle more and has better lighting. :unsure: btw these are from zumapresswireservice.com ^_^
THX~:flower:
...i love her style

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphireglow said:
Heres 3 more from the same event, these are really cute because you can see the little polaroids of the models on the side! :smile: I think it's fun to look through them and be like "Hey it's Gemma! And theres Daria!" ect :blush: .............

Thanks for this wonderful high res pics. Its so nice to have such a close look at Vlada.

she looks so cute! backstage missoni fw 05
715c3922.jpg

[stardustfashion.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriss00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->