VMan #18 Summer 2010 : Luke & Michael by Terry Richardson/Alexander Skarsgård by I&V

'YOUTH IN REVOLT'
Ph: Hedi Slimane
Styling: Clare Richardson

yvymag.com

I`m not sure about Luke`s cover but Alexander`s is love, love, love, love. Can`t wait to see the reviews

'SHREK OF A GUY'
Ph: Ellen von Unwerth
Styling: Nicola Formichetti
Models: Emma Dumont, Francisco Lachowski, Paolo Anchisi + Shrek characters

yvymag.com

not a fan of either cover, however, i LOVE francisco's editorial & like always, hedi slimane delivers very minimalistic yet beautiful images.

love the third picture from slimane's, the one with the guy in the crown.

'ONCE UPON A TIME'
Ph: Benjamin Alexander Huseby
Styling: Nicola Formichetti
Models: Mathias Lauridsen and Rie Rasmussen

yvymag.com

'SHAPE OF THE FUTURE'
Ph: Josh Olins
Styling: Jay Massacret

Model: Axel Brorson

yvymag.com

'SWEDE AND VICIOUS'
Ph: Moonspoon Saloon
Styling: Robert Rydberg
Featuring: Howlin’ Pelle Almqvist of the Hives, The Sounds, Fever Ray, Peter Bjorn and John, Shout Out Louds

yvymag.com

'HOLLYWOOD'S HOTTEST MEN'

Kellan Lutz
Ph: Amanda de Cadenet

Noah Mills
Ph: Mark Abrahams

Ryan Kwanten
Ph: Doug Inglish

Matthew Bomer

Xavier Samuel

yvymag.com

Both covers look good but Alexander's cover is much better. He is just :heart:.

Shrek of a Guy is so i-D. I think it's because of the idea pf the shoot plus the way it was styled. But nevertheless, it looks good! Francisco and Paolo both look so hot. :smile:

Once Upon A Time would have to be my favorite ed. from this issue. Although it's kinda disappointing to see Rie in just two shots.

And then there were two covers! It's odd how the eds for this issue got digitized first before the actual covers. Anyway, Skars' cover looks so much better than the other one. Nice editorials too -- my fave would be Once Upon A Time. Simply adorable. Paolo's and Fran's ed is borderline tacky though. I mean... ugh. Oh well...

EDIT: Wow Noah Mills is counted as a Hollywood guy now.

Last edited by a moderator:

The VMan / Ford models contest has a history of discovering male modeling’s next stars, and this years winners Luke Briggs and Michael Wozniak are featured on the cover of the latest issue. The fresh faced duo are shot by Terry Richardson and styled by Mel Ottenberg, for a story that focuses on casual dressing and youthful fun. Joined by finalists Ford Smith and Nicolas Madrid,and a platinum haired Hannah Holman, the boys are given a chance to show their stuff in their first big editorial. Do you think they pulled it off? Let us know how you feel!

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
When did VMAN become so bad?..well I guess V has been bad for the longest time too, so I shouldn't really be that surpised.

lol

In my opinion the quality decreased when they decided to publish 4 times a year, and when the editor-in-chief was replaced, around the same period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->