VMan #39 S/S18 : Timothée Chalamet by Collier Schorr

amby

Reaction score
27750181_10155466965428031_356744245538119635_n.jpg

Source @vman Instagram

Timothee must've gone all wet when he heard Frank Ocean and Xavier Dolan will be interviewing him. Can't abide the former three at all, but I quite like the cover. It's so laid-back, light and approachable. Wish V would go this route every now and then.

Timmy :heart: He's so beautiful, but I don't think his beauty was captured as well as it could have been here. Still nice regardless, this still looks good. Can't wait for the interview.

not his best shot imo, perhaps I´d like it if the color palette wasn´t so bland...

Love it, the kid is very pretty. And i agree with Ben i really enjoy the lightness of it.

He's more beautiful than this cover. Collier Schorr made him look like a young lesbian.

nice portrait!

i just don't like the chunk of text in the middle of the picture.

I also think he is more beautiful than this.

By the way, the interview is so cringe-worthy. Frank is a terrible interviewer.

i love timmy and i'm glad he's getting all the exposure he deserves, but this surely can't be the best photo of him that they could've used. Hopefully the editorial will be better

He's more beautiful than this cover. Collier Schorr made him look like a young lesbian.

What's with the implied homophobia? It's Justin Bieber circa 2009 all over again.

Anyway, I wish they showed off more garments on the cover. Aside from his gorgeous features, Timothee has a modelesque proportion that can pull off any outfit as evidenced by his red carpet appearances.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love timmy and i'm glad he's getting all the exposure he deserves, but this surely can't be the best photo of him that they could've used. Hopefully the editorial will be better

The editorial is better... ish... The clothing does look good on him.

Anyway, I wish they showed off more garments on the cover. Aside from his gorgeous features, Timothee has a modelesque proportion that can pull off any outfit as evidenced by his red carpet appearances.

x2 I keep thinking of Prada or Raf or SLP under Hedi every time he appears on red carpets.

Last edited by a moderator:

RISE AND SHINE, TIMOTHÉE
Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Hair: Holli Smith
Make-Up: Francelle
Model/Celebrity: Timothée Chalamet

vman.com/article/rise-shine-timothee

Cont.

vman.com/article/rise-shine-timothee

GETTING DRESSED WITH PRESLEY GERBER
Photographer: Thomas Lohr
Stylist: Tom Van Dorpe
Grooming: Sabrina Szinay
Model: Presley Gerber

vman.com/article/getting-dressed-presley-gerber

Presley is much more believable as a model than his sister Kaia. He looks great in his editorial.

These "edits" all look like digitals/polaroids that model agencies churn out by the dozens on a daily basis of newcomers for their websites LOL

These "edits" all look like digitals/polaroids that model agencies churn out by the dozens on a daily basis of newcomers for their websites LOL

Agree. Total snoozfest !

Agree. Total snoozfest !

God, bring back Lucky Blue! All is forgiven. This is why I don't care for male models. They give an ounce of what's expected of female models and that's considered the norm. Presley's 'modelling' is laughable. A few pouts here and there doesn't tell a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->