VMan #40 F/W 201819 : Jaden Smith, Troye Sivan & Lucas Hedges by Luke Gilford

amby

Reaction score
Source malemodelscene.net

VMAN-01-620x824.jpg

VMAN-02-620x824.jpg

VMAN-03-620x824.jpg

Troye´s cover is nice. I find something attractive in the picture and the concept is unconventional compared to other V Man's covers. Btw, I find Lucas and Jaden covers a little bit unnecesaries.

Jaden is as irrelevant as his cover.

What a waste of Troye.

Boring, all of them, If I had to pick I think Lucas' is the best

I dont like this. But the most acceptable is Lucas' cover the worst is Troye, he looks like one of the backstreet boys.

theres not much from the editorial, and its seems like theres not much. Its funny how Lucas and Troye interview each other, but Jaden had to find a cooler guy to interview him, even cooler than Jaden himself is lol.

And if they shot on the same day why are the guys not interacting?

Can't remember for the life of it also who Lucas played in all 3 of his massive Oscar nominated movies.. o.O

Lucas is okay but I can't stand the other two.

The portraits are all very flat-looking, unemotive and just uninteresting. I only care for Lucas Hedges, the rest can all go away.

theres not much from the editorial, and its seems like theres not much. Its funny how Lucas and Troye interview each other, but Jaden had to find a cooler guy to interview him, even cooler than Jaden himself is lol.

But then again Lucas and Troye are both featured in "Boy Erased" therefore they will be centering their conversation around the movie and what it meant to them, I think that's the logic behind that decision.

Troye's cover is lovely but I really hate how all photographers are now Jamie Hawkesworth. This photography trend needs to go away!

Thanks you! It's sickening. To think that the aim of especially these magazines would be to go against the grain as opposed to following the rest like a flock of sheep.
Also, based on these covers the magazine may as well be renamed to VBoys.

^^^ Yes, this rag is still called VMAN-- not VBOYS...

I’ve always liked the Smiths spawns in HF presentations, even if their personalities are a tad on the unself-awaredly obnoxious side. There’s no denying The Smiths are gorgeous kids— and Jaden the most gorgeous-est of them all. But this boring, faux-amateur shot that everyone's impersonating now, that has him looking like a 12yo to boot, is just creepy and unwanted. Awful.

Does anyone has the review of the issue? I want to buy it but I'm not sure if the issue worth it.

Anna Wintour was correct when she said timing is everything. These covers were released at the end of August, yet Lucas Hedges is only now making waves with 2 of the most anticipated films (at least for me.)

Noir
Stylist: Luke Day
Model: Augusta Alexander beautifully
Photographer: Kosmas Pavlos

t
morphoman.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor