Vogue Adria September 2024 : Ana Plisnić by Karla Jurić & Ive Trojanović

I like it, so interesting imo :smile:
Thanks for sharing.

I like the cover, it's not spectacular, but it's interesting and fashiony. Looks nice in print.

I had no idea who's the cover girl so I had to google her, apparently, she is a Serbian yoga instructor/model from Croatia.

Love the shapes but why does everything feel puffy on magazines this season?

I like the cover, it's not spectacular, but it's interesting and fashiony. Looks nice in print.

I had no idea who's the cover girl so I had to google her, apparently, she is a Serbian yoga instructor/model from Croatia.
She is Croatian model from Zagreb, started her career when she was 19. After some time got married for a basketball player, had two kids and move with family following her husband career across the Europe where he was playing. She is also chellist player, yoga instructor and holds bachelor major in Philosophy. Recently she decided to make comeback. She is 45 I think.

I personally love the cover. It's great to finally see an 'Adria' model after the first cover. Do we have a preview of what else is inside?

Very nice: Impeccable color-palette; sharp graphic design in composition; even sharper lighting. And a tribute to past Vogues without looking like a ripoff. Looks like this team knows their sh!t and you know, possesses talent. A true rarity for a Vogue team these days.

I'm here again... just to say that I would love to have this issue on my hands. Really... (but I live in Brazil, so, thats like impossible, but everything works)

Homecoming
IMG_6938.jpeg

Photographer: Lucas Lehmann
Styling: Roberto Piu
Celebrity: Jelena Đoković (Novak’s wife)
(vogueadria.com)
IMG_6939.jpeg

IMG_6940.jpeg
IMG_6941.jpeg
IMG_6942.jpeg
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6944.jpeg
IMG_6945.jpeg

Self - Made Star
IMG_6952.jpeg
Photographer: Nicolò Parsenzian
Styling: Giovanni Beda
Celebrity: Tamara Kalinić
(vogueadria.com)
IMG_6953.jpeg

IMG_6954.jpegIMG_6952.jpeg
IMG_6956.jpeg
IMG_6957.jpeg
IMG_6958.jpeg
IMG_6959.jpeg
IMG_6960.jpeg
IMG_6961.jpeg

How did they go from having a strong cover+editorial to whatever those images are? :unsure: :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->