Vogue Arabia July/August 2018 : Paloma Elsesser & Ashley Graham by Miguel Reveriego

"The best summer looks to compliment all shapes!" on the cover seams to translate to "cover curvy women as much as possible even when they're in the damn pool and also create covers that crop out everything but their faces"....

I like the silver and blue and the setting is quite nice for summer. I like Ashley and Poloma is beautiful, though I'm not sure I've seen her until now. However, the styling is bad, Ashley's solo cover is just a shockingly bad photo of a beautiful women. Not here for the results overall, but it's nice to see some effort to make people who don't wear sample sizes feel more seen by the fashion world.

Lol. Who's this Paloma girl? That closeup cover is one of the worst things I've ever seen in fashion. And that's saying something. The whole set of covers is just sad tbh.

I don't like the crop of the solo covers, specially Paloma's. Her arms around her face look weird.
Also, the main cover would benefit of black and white, I think the colors reflected on the dresses don't work that well...

HQ Covers & Editorial:

VOGUE. ME

Eclectic Dreams

Photographer: Zoey Grossman
Stylist: Anna Katsanis
Hair: Rachel Lee
Makeup: Kali Kennedy
Cast: Nadja Bender

Vogue Arabia Digital Edition

Vogue Beauty: Rainbow Warrior

Photographer: Dan Beleiu
Editor: Kate Mur