Vogue Arabia March 2021 : Athiec Chol Malel Geng by Mous Lamrabat

It had all the elements of a perfect cover, but someone it looks undone. Wasted potential.

Vogue Arabia may as well be Vogue North Africa LOL I get that there’s a Black Renaissance happening, just that when there is more Black representation on their covers than ME— something’s not quite right… If the only criteria is that the casting is Muslim, then why not give some Brown/Pakistani muslim models some support???

The 5th-grade pageant DIY aesthetic covershot couldn’t be any more insulting to a region that’s been the main clientele to haute couture. But I guess that clientele is likely rolling their eyes at Vogue Arabia anyway...

Vogue Arabia may as well be Vogue North Africa LOL I get that there’s a Black Renaissance happening, just that when there is more Black representation on their covers than ME— something’s not quite right… If the only criteria is that the casting is Muslim, then why not give some Brown/Pakistani muslim models some support???

The 5th-grade pageant DIY aesthetic covershot couldn’t be any more insulting to a region that’s been the main clientele to haute couture. But I guess that clientele is likely rolling their eyes at Vogue Arabia anyway...

The clientele who buys couture doesn’t care about this magazine; They like the bubble they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->