Vogue Arabia September 2017 : Bella Hadid by Karl Lagerfeld

YASSS Bella, get them all... Elle Russia, Elle China, Harper's Bazaar China, Vogue China, and now, Vogue Arabia. September´s cover girl!

Karl has plenty of amatuer looking work under his belt but that second cover takes the cake!

I actually like the 1st cover but the 2nd is god awful

I don't mind the first cover at all; it has a certain Vogue Italia aura about it. The second one is really awful though.

Absolutely awful. Her pose on the 2nd cover is laughable. And she looks like a doll on the first one... can the girl convey any emotion?!!
The design also needs a lot of work.
So sick of this girl.

Afwul covers, that text placement is so bad.

But I feel like they don't get much to work with from this magazine in the first place.

:glare: Not good at all. Can't we put her on hold for a very long time?!

It's the worst cover of Vogue Arabia! Maybe with different model will be better.

The first cover is passable, but overall this is bad from styling, to modelling, to photography. Actually reminds me of Shu Qi by Testino for Vogue China.
I'm not sure why they saw the need to the art direction. And Bella can slow down now, it's getting out of hand!

I like the first Cover! Where I can buy it .... Colette does not sell it anymore :(

Truly awful... and I rarely say that... lets start with the wig that makes her look so much older and the styling is doing her no favors. Unlike her sister, she is able to make clothes look good but not this time.

Also, at this point she is way over exposed her agent is just as bad as Kendall's but for different reasons. She could have just done Vogue China and Arabia and leave the Elle, HB covers. Only Vogue China was passable the rest is quite mediocre so she did herself no favors by "getting" all these covers.

Woow from Jourdan angelic cover to this ... the second cover is indeed awful they should have save her for another month and definetly not by Karl

The text is a disaster and the second cover is bad but i actually like the first cover and the ed (at least, what was shown for the moment).

I don't mind another Hadid on the cover of Vogue Arabia. I guess they are going for either somebody related to middle-east or black/mixed models.
So weird to see a Karl's related thing being about Fendi instead of Chanel.

The covers are very amateurish, mostly because of photography. The text placement is off too.

And Bella is way overexposed, I never liked her but seeing her everywhere is now getting really annoying. Especially since she is quite emotionless and expresses nothing.

I really like the first cover, the second one on the other hand..its actually amusing to look at, in a bad way.

She's certainly working that one facial expression for all it's worth, from every angle, on every cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->