Vogue Australia April 2010 : Rosie Tupper by Nicole Bentley

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
The cover isn't actually Ruby, right?

VA.jpg

*vogue.com.au

^perhaps, the cover there is gorgeous, with the beach as background ...
Ruby Rose has an article there, I guess, was already thinking if the fact she was "dating" Cat, they gave her a cover ...

SOrry for posting Ruby's thread. But either way, it still looks gorgeous and summery! Another original and spectacular cover from Vogue Australia

That's definitely Rosie Tupper! :smile:
They actually do look a little bit alike though...

Thanks for posting Vogue28!
I saw the Ruby Rose vid on their site and immediately thought it couldn't be for the cover...but then I thought, why not? But clearly it is just for an ed!

This should be out on Wednesday by the way, for those of you outside Aus.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Ruby:
338678rubyrose.jpg

SEXY RUBY FINDS HERSELF IN VOGUE

HER rumoured fiancee and supermodel Catherine McNeil has graced the cover of Vogue Australia several times, and now Ruby Rose has followed suit and posed in a sexy photo shoot for its latest issue.

"Only a magazine like Vogue could have me stripped down to leotards and undies, that's for sure," Rose said of the shoot hitting the stands on Wednesday.

Rose, finishing up her Foxtel reporting role at the Vancouver Winter Olympics, said one of her lifelong dreams was to pose for the exclusive magazine.

Vogue Australia's editor Kirstie Clements said Rose's forthright style and look made her the perfect model.

"She's a real beauty who works hard," she said. "Our sort of girl."
Source: news.com.au Image: Vogue

You can see the video of Ruby's shoot here: vogue.com.au/vogue+tv/

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful colour pallette and so calm, serene. Rosie looks lovely too. Can anyone i.d the designer of the dress on the cover?

Not much bigger, but a little better in quality:

vogueaustralia131015485.jpg

Source: isubscribe

So great, I love summery covers and this one is lovely :heart:

So that's the actual color of the masterhead? I think they should have opted with a soft shade of pink rather than that.

^ Mmm it's hard to know...the digital images always look different to the printed mag.
The Abbie Cornish cover had that gorgeous peach coloured font in the digital image, but the actual magazine was bright orange.
Some subscribers should get their copies today so hopefully we find out soon.

This looks stunning, fresh color match
but the pose is so cliche.... words help a lot

Vogue Aus keeps delivering such gorgeous covers.. this is just perfect, so subtle and pure, and I love how the picture just works equally for the south's end of summer mood and the north's spring at full bloom.. it has all that airiness.. :heart:

I think that the masthead's cover is a bit lighter in real life. Because VOGUE.COM.AU has a habit of uploading covers with a high contrast and looks more subtle and softer in real

^ Not always.
As I said, the Dec cover with Abbie Cornish had a pale peachy coloured font in the digital image, but the actual magazine was bright orange.
We'll just have to wait and see.

The cover is so beautiful and summery. Rosie looks a lot younger than usual, hardly recognized her.
Can't wait to see the content off this issue. I hope they've reprinted something, because they always go for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->