Vogue Australia December 2010 : Georgia May Jagger by Kai Z Feng

Preview of her ed

93-1_nr.gif

Australian Exclusive - Girl of the Year

With a Chanel contract, a beauty ambassadorship or two and an instantly famous smile, Georgia May Jagger looks set to do the unthinkable and transcend her rock royalty pedigree. In an Australian exclusive, the eighteen year old reveals her internet shopping addiction, her mother’s modelling advice and her lack of singing talent.

vogue.com.au

Oh my god I thought I was looking thru a British Vogue thread! :lol:

Photographer: Kai Z Feng
Stylist: Naomi Smith
Model: Georgia May Jagger
Source: models.com via vogue.com.au

I like Georgia but this makeup is... not right. :huh: It bypasses strong and goes right to garish. She already has strong features and this look makes her seem vaguely drag queen-ish.

Jessica Hart bores me to death, and I like the idea for the cover, but Georgia's face looks horrid.-

I feel like the hype about Jessica Hart is completely lost on me.

There's far better cover shot material in Georgia's edit. The second and fourth shot would of done the trick, and Georgia justice. It seems like such a waste.

Jessica :smile:
So sexy and great clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know what reprints are in this? I might get this (I know, I know...) but only if the reprints are editorials I don't have already.

I wonder why everything on that editorial is LOW and there`s only 1 HIGH. It could`ve been better if it was completely mixed up.

Does anybody know what reprints are in this? I might get this (I know, I know...) but only if the reprints are editorials I don't have already.

there are no reprinted editorials in the magazine, but there are a LOT of reprinted articles. hey, you can't have everything! i guess they spent so much time worrying about the pictures they forget about the words. the georgia jagger article isn't a reprint though.

It took me awhile to come around to Georgia, I just saw her as another Lara but I now after seeing her edits I think shes fab herself and has her own thing to offer, her edit is drop dead gorgeous:heart:, and while the edit itself isnt so exciting I do think Jessica Hart is quite beautiful:flower:

I wonder why everything on that editorial is LOW and there`s only 1 HIGH. It could`ve been better if it was completely mixed up.
That edit is particulary about investing in one high-quality product.

I don't get Jessica Hart either.

From what I remember, other eds include.. Rosie Tupper, Rosemary Smith, Dasha Malygina and maybe more.

Even though I am a Jess Hart fan I have to agree that the Ed is boring. I find her off duty style more interesting then her modeling work:(. It hurts me to say this :( but in Australia she is over-exposed and overrated. I think Kristie Clements thinks a bit to highly of her. I think it is Kristie's time to go. She is slowly killing Australian Vogue, they need someone younger and fresh. Sorry Jess :smile: but I am a bigger Miranda fan so it annoys me when girls like Nicole Trunfio, Elyse Taylor, Rosie Tupper and Jessica Hart are always in Vogue and always have editorials when Miranda gets nothing. Those girls have done nothing internationally in years (Nicole had her time in HF 5 years ago, where is she now?) and yet they still appear in the magazine. I think its time for a new editor in chief :smile:

Here's Dasha Malygina's ed:
Photographs: Carlotta Moye Fashion Editor: Victoria Collison

scans from dustjacketattic.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"