Vogue Australia February 2022 : Kristen Stewart by Lachlan Bailey

Its ok
I dont expect anything of Vogue Australia

It’s kind of repetitive, the whole Kristen Stewart x Chanel thing, but it’s a beautiful image and she actually has something legitimately interesting to talk about (Spencer by Pablo Larraín).

I’ll take this Chanel cover over that disastrous and cringey Vogue “France” cover though 100%. It’s simple and beautiful and that’s what Vogue should be IMO.

I bet once again someone got paid a lot for "doing the hair".

A dead eyed Kristen Stewart wearing Chanel. Talking about how much she loves her latest girl toy. Groundbreaking.

So amateur.
The whole global 'Youthquake' theme is as beige and bland as this cover.
I don't think Kristen falls in that category any longer.

If Lachlan Bailey cant get anything out of her, nobody can.

I like it! Will never complain about Kristen x Chanel and it's good to see her on a Vogue cover again. Bit strange to see her next to a big "the next generation" text though, which she is clearly not, she has been around for a long time now.

Reactions: zei
Simple. It works. More light in her face and love it more.

I like it! Will never complain about Kristen x Chanel and it's good to see her on a Vogue cover again. Bit strange to see her next to a big "the next generation" text though, which she is clearly not, she has been around for a long time now.
Couldn't agree more! I think Kristen really fits Chanel. I hated seeing Cara or Lily-Rose as Chanel girls when Karl was in charge. I also agree that she is too old for this theme. Omg whose idea was this?

I love Kristen Stewart, and I love her in Chanel,
but everything about this is terrible. Awkward pose, dead behind the eyes, dead in the face
and it's beige as f**k. They can keep it.

Quite honestly love this just as much as I did December with Lily Collins! There isn't one element I dislike (well, perhaps the missing hands as a result of the cropping). Always loved Kristen Stewart when dressed in Chanel and Lachlan Bailey's lighting and colouring is just divine - as per usual.

Vogue Australia February 2022

Hollywood Royalty

Photography: Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Christine Centenera
Hair: Bridget Brager
Makeup: Pati Dubroff
Cast: Kristen Stewart

Vogue Australia Digital Edition

Vogue Australia February 2022

French Revolution

Photography: Isaac Brown
Styling: Kaila Matthews