Vogue Australia July 2018: Gigi Hadid by Giampaolo Sgura

cont.

twitter.com/HadidNews & instagram.com/giampaolosgura

hi, does anyone know the item's price is in USD or AUD? usually magazines use its regional currency, but $ is referring to USD, this confuses me

hi, does anyone know the item's price is in USD or AUD? usually magazines use its regional currency, but $ is referring to USD, this confuses me

Their magazines print its pricing only ever in Australian Dollar. They wouldn't print special covers with USD, if anything, they'd do it with New Zealand Dollar first as they sell quite a bit to the kiwis.

Australia in general use the $ sign with nothing in front of it as a standard for AUD. It's only global sites like Ebay or the like who would specify AUD or USD.

Their magazines print its pricing only ever in Australian Dollar. They wouldn't print special covers with USD, if anything, they'd do it with New Zealand Dollar first as they sell quite a bit to the kiwis.

Australia in general use the $ sign with nothing in front of it as a standard for AUD. It's only global sites like Ebay or the like who would specify AUD or USD.

thank you for the explanation :flower:

Sometimes the lighting is so strange in this editorial, on the cover she looks like she has just woken up and seems bored, quite bad! There are other interesting picture but less would have been more!

When I opened this thread in the middle of the night after a very long flight I first thought she was in an ultra modern fencing outfit and the thing in her hands was a fencing mask :rolleyes::lol:

That editorial might work as a guide for how to get (half) dressed when you look like you've got the flu.

EDITOR'S LETTER

Vogue Australia Digital Edition

VOGUE 07/18 COOL CHANGE
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Christine Centenera
Hair: Peter Gray
Make-Up: Gucci Westman
Model: Gigi Hadid

Cont.

YOUTH
Photographer: Ben Weller
Stylist: Margherita Moro
Hair: Paolo Soffiatti
Make-Up: Siddharta Simone
Models: Louise Robert & Kit Warrington

Cont.

BLESSED
Photographer: Philippa Moroney
Stylist: Jake Terrey
Hair: Koh
Make-Up: Peter Beard
Model/Celebrity: Yvonne Strahovski

COLD FRONT
Photographer: Pul Manns
Stylist: Kate Darvill
Hair: Shane Paish
Make-Up: Makiko Nara
Model: Gwen Van Meir

Sometimes the lighting is so strange in this editorial...

That’s because it's not natural lighting hitting her face. The weird, unnatural highlights are the result of over-retouching with an utter lack of knowledge of how light would naturally hit the face. This is typical of Giampaolo’s “quality control” when he shoots women. He doesn't have this problem when he shoots men...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->