Vogue Australia July 2022 : Victoria Beckham by Daniel Jackson

Some combination of retouching/lighting/expression on her face is ruining it a bit for me.

she must sell really well in Australia. I feel like she’s been on the cover too many times.

what is she promoting? her new lips?

VB FOREVER
Photography:
Daniel Jackson
Styling: Christine Centenera
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Make-up: Wendy Rowe
Model/Designer: Victoria Beckham

weibo

she must sell really well in Australia.

For some reason, I kinda have trouble believing that. It's more likely that she called all possible Vogues and begged for a cover story now, while she's still "just" mother-in-law Victoria, because the next time we'll see her on the cover of a Vogue, it's almost certain that she'll be the grandma Victoria. :smile:

Victoria always made the most of what she was given, and loves hamming it up for any photoshoot - but the lips/fillers give the vibe of being a very deflated Kardashian.

Initial reaction: why is she carrying trash

That Marc Jacobs collection photographs so well! Not much to say about the rest, sadly.

In some pics she looks like Centenera the fashion director…

MODERN MATCH
STYLING KAILA MATTHEWS
PHOTOGRAPHS ISAAC BROWN
2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-180 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-181 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-182 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-183 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-184 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-185 拷貝.jpg
WORDS : ALICE BIRRELL
HAIR: PE TE LENNON
MAKE-UP: JOEL BABICCI
MANICURE: JES SIC A DIE Z
MODEL : TIAMA TILBEE
ALL PRICES APPROXIMATE DE TAIL S AT VOGUE.COM. AU/WTB

VOGUE Australia digital edition

FINEST FORM
STYLING HARRIET CRAWFORD
PHOTOGRAPH LEVON BAIRD
2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-176 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-177 拷貝.jpg
HAIR: PETE LENNON
MAKE UP: JOEL BABICCI
MODEL : ASJA COLLINGS

MIRROR, MIRROR
STYLING CHIARA FICOLA
PHOTOGRAPH DAVID FERRUA
2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-78 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-79 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-80 拷貝.jpg 2022-07-01 Vogue Australia-81 拷貝.jpg
HAIR: TOMOKO OHAMA
MAKE-UP: MAYUMI ODA
MODEL : HANNA TUUKSAM

Never minded the sight of Victoria Beckham on the cover of Vogue but this isn't her finest moment. She looks caught off-guard in the cover photograph and I'm not a fan of the Marc Jacobs coat which resembles a trash bag.

I do like the risqué styling here, nevertheless, and love every single image from the editorial. The alternative cover in #5 should have been the final cover!

At this point, I have lost all sense of objectivity about Victoria. I no longer can assess her. I look at her and I have no opinions, just a comforting feeling of recognition and familiarity. I do like knowing that she is still around, still going strong. Rather than a celebrity, she is a fact of life.

Jackson leaves no stone unturned here. Everything that could be won was won. Which suits Victoria just fine, since she always gives her all and her best to the camera. I notice her lips, but barely. It's her kneecaps that steal the photo shoot for me.

You could say that in time I have learned to see the good in her only. I don't know why I made that choice. Three decades of her would do that to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->