Vogue Australia March 2024 : Naomi Campbell by Casper Kofi

It looks like she is doing Asian fishing, terrible!

NOPE.
- closed eyes
- no hands
- overwhelming styling
- and ultimately Naomi doesn't emote anything anymore.

^^^ Christine always comes across so shamelessly cringe in her desperate effort to hang with the mean girls. And that hilarious coverline is stroking that woman's already out of control, sanctimonious, insufferable ego LOL

Tyra was always right about her.

^^^ Christine always comes across so shamelessly cringe in her desperate effort to hang with the mean girls. And that hilarious coverline is stroking that woman's already out of control, sanctimonious, insufferable ego LOL

Tyra was always right about her.
I'd actually love a Tyra cover for any Vogue. That could be really cool, under the right lens.
So sick of seeing Naomi in everything, and I do mean everything. She doesn't turn anything down.
She's like an onyx statue, frozen for all time.

So tired of seeing Naomi! She does not bring anything to the conversation. Her posing skills are not as elevated as the used to be and the formula is painfully the same.

What a letdown. Nothing works. It looks like she just had a blepharoplasty and it’s not healing properly.

Horizon Call
Photographer: Max Papendieck
Styling: Kaila Matthews
Hair: Sophie Roberts
Make Up: Gillian Campbell
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw

Vogue Australia Digital Edition

Horizon Call
Photographer: Max Papendieck
Styling: Kaila Matthews
Hair: Sophie Roberts
Make Up: Gillian Campbell
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw

Vogue Australia Digital Edition
How the hell Max Papaendick has a career is baffling. Dude wears a new era backwards cap and has no taste. Formerly a male model. Shows in the images.

Something is off with her left eye on the cover but I do like the cover overall. All the other photographs are decent as well. Naomi is much older and photographs differently now. The styling works for me too - interesting, wearable, modern. Also, I have seen worse photographs of her in the recent past.

Awful, seen far better from Naomi Campbell and Vogue Australia for that matter. Dumbfounded how Christine Centenera thought this was worthy of print! The styling on the cover is an absolute eyesore and Naomi's expression isn't helping matters either. Shame on all involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->