Vogue Australia May 2018 : Kylie Minogue by Nicole Bentley

Absolutely love this cover! :heart:

The only Kylie that should be on each generation's lips. Word.

I love me some Kylie. I love some generic laughing carefree shot. I love this. Perfect. I also love the backstage concept, albeit not an original concept.

The Art Direction is awful. The fact that someone is paid for that shocks me.

Was never her biggest fan, but this cover is great! Her smile is,so infectious, and little dress looks cute on her. Very festive, would've been perfect for December.

Great work from Bentley!!!

LOVE the cover, and so happy to see Legend Kylie!!! A British Vogue cover next please.

I'm glad to see Kylie, she looks great for her age.

Always had a soft spot for Kylie but she looks like a maniacal Nicole Kidman here. and yes this totally looks like a fan made cover.

this is adorable! I love it and it's great to see Kylie. Vogue Au coming through for once!

What a horrible cover, how can they do her so wrong?!! This belongs on a Bravo magazine, or Grazia, how cheap, tacky, and her deranged laugh, ugh! I don't get how VA always messes up her covers, the woman is so photogenic, and lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning cover though it looks like a Kylie video or cover that we saw before.

It could be worse, her smile is rather infectious and it’s a good interpretation of her personality I guess, but the image as a whole is just too messy for me. I always remember her British Vogue cover sat in the champagne glass. I loved that.

Yikes, what an awful, fan-made cover. I too love Kylie, got the new album and all but this is unforgivable. The art direction is a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"