Vogue Australia October 2004 : Natasha Poly by Thomas Nutzl

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Natasha Poly graces the cover, and it's gorgeous. I can't scan it yet because I'm at work - so does anyone else have a copy of the cover? :flower:

Originally posted by Belowen@Aug 31 2004, 07:02 PM
Natasha Poly graces the cover, and it's gorgeous. I can't scan it yet because I'm at work - so does anyone else have a copy of the cover? :flower:
[snapback]351845[/snapback]​

hi, im just wondering if its possible from u to scan the feb and april ed of gemma from vogue australia....i would love to see it! thanks in advance........btw,could u give us any extra info on eds of october issue? thanks bye!

I'll check out my Vogue's when I get home and see what I can scan for you :flower:

Flipping through, I'm seeing Nicole Trunfio, Isabeli, Julia S, Diana D & More.

Ooh, you also get a GQ Style Guide tagged on with Jake Gyllenhaal on the cover! :heart:

:woot:

Here is the cover, sorry it's a small version...

cover.jpg

i am rushing out to buy this now natasha looks great it reminds me of tiiu's cover with just her and a plain background neat :smile:

It's not a scan, I nicked it from the Vogue AU website :lol:

Originally posted by Belowen@Sep 1 2004, 03:39 AM
It's not a scan, I nicked it from the Vogue AU website :lol:
[snapback]352196[/snapback]​

even better :lol:

i love the stuff she's wearing on the cover, but flipping thru the magazine (in the newsagency) just disappoints me so much! :innocent: reprints of Isabeli :shock: and i dont know. just so plain!

and absolutely :shock: ads!!! y??? :angry:

I hate their regular usage of reprints. But I might buy this one anyway because of Natasha Poly. :heart:

Originally posted by Belowen@Sep 1 2004, 02:05 AM
:woot:

Here is the cover, sorry it's a small version...

cover.jpg

[snapback]352112[/snapback]​

Thanks! I love Natasha- besides being gorgeous, she is so versatile :heart:

I dislike the cover (clothes, expression in the face) and I don't like her face - but a lot of people seem to like it :smile: I like her decadent/superiour pose. That's kinda cool. Still 3/10.

Originally posted by Belowen@Sep 1 2004, 01:03 AM
I'll check out my Vogue's when I get home and see what I can scan for you :flower:

Flipping through, I'm seeing Nicole Trunfio, Isabeli, Julia S, Diana D & More.

Ooh, you also get a GQ Style Guide tagged on with Jake Gyllenhaal on the cover! :heart:
[snapback]352109[/snapback]​

thanks for doing that! (i saw only 2 pics from each ed i would love to see the rest) i´ll be very thankful....in this year how many eds got nicole???i remember saw ed with sport-chic theme........bye

Her hand on her hip kind of weirds me out, but there isn't anything bad to be said about this girl. :smile: She's lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->