Vogue Australia October 2011 : Arizona Muse by Kai Z. Feng

Sooooo great! At first I liked the first cover most but after seeing the rest in larger size I love them all. So curious about the eds.
BTW those 3 covers kind of remind me of old VP and the third one recalled to me the Kate Moss cover of this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
All 3 covers are great, but the first one is my favorite!

What a shame, if there is a Vogue that I expect to step it up when they work with such renowned models, that is Vogue Australia.. this could be anything.

I want to get all three! So happy for Arizona. Hoping the magazine is "dedicated" to miss Muse. ^_^

i like all 3 sh ealways gives off this bland yet intersting vibe..shes like the model version of Jil Sander

Does every cover with Arizona call her "fashion's new muse"? Lucky last name for her then :lol:
Most of the recent covers have been originals, and with big models too - not just Australian girls, haven't they?

Im getting bothered by multi covers but this set is actually Great
Arizona looks gorgeous. wow :woot: :heart:

Soooooooooooo beautiful! I love this girl, she has so much poise & charm, Anna Wintour was dead-on right with her: "mix between Natalia and Linda" she has such amazing modeling skills, I wish we could see her on talk shows and doing more so then we can hear her talk and become a supermodel, not just a very good editorial and campaign girl.

dont forget Arizona has the hollywood look
she'll make it big on the big screen too :D

love the blue one the best, it loook soooo refreshing and clean and nice :D and also, I'm glad she's getting work, I like Arizona.

As much as I hate Arizona, I really like these covers. Kirstie is definitely stepping up her game.

Does every cover with Arizona call her "fashion's new muse"? Lucky last name for her then :lol:
Most of the recent covers have been originals, and with big models too - not just Australian girls, haven't they?

Miranda Kerr was on the cover in January, Cat McNeil was February, Julia Nobis was May and Rachel Taylor was August so they still seem to still be using Aussie girls, but with a good mix of overseas girls too. I hope Rose Smith or Codie Young get the November cover.

I like Arizona, but it feels like pages in a boring studio editorial, not really cover material. They can't just rely on a big-name model to carry it.

did VA changed their AD?
seems they are heading a great direction, however, the new muse thing is
a little 2seasons behind tho..

^No Ella Munro is still the Art Director at Vogue Australia.

I think shes been doing great things for the magazine and the changes/additions they make to the covers every now and then is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->