Vogue Australia October 2011 : Arizona Muse by Kai Z. Feng

I like the first cover, but the others are quite boring... nice to see Arizona!!

I only like the cover with blue background.

I don't understand this girl.... sometimes she photographs well, but sometimes she does look very awkward looking...
In this case, something about her face is off, and the layout is quite amateurish :rolleyes:

All three covers look equally good, so fresh, when Arizona first arrived on the fashion scene, I was like who is she? Wasn't overly keen on her to begin with but I'm now starting to understand what all the hype is about, she is really growing on me, its just sometimes I think she is styled wrong. Arizona's look is so strong, I'm not going to be picky though as Vogue Australia is doing wonders lately.

Beautiful cover! have there been changes made at Vogue Australia lately? This and the September issue almost look like a completely different magazine, they're really stepping up their game.

FNO is in 2 days and the magazine hasn't even hit stands yet.
Fashions Night Out supplement:
Model: Jessica Gomez

chicmanagement.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Room With A View
Jessica Hart by Eric Guillemain
Styled by Naomi Smith

fashiongonerogue

Just got the issue! It's quite thick for October!
Also - just to note for those wondering about the art director - it has in fact changed to Paul Meany.

Review

The Shining
P: Nicole Bentley
M: Rosie Tupper / Vivien's
S: Meg Gray

Sea Change
P: Max Doyle
M: Codie Young / Vivien's
S: Naomi Smith

A League of Her Own
P: Max Doyle
M: Jacquetta Wheeler / Storm
S: Meg Gray

High Impact:
P: Inez & Vinoodh
M: ?
S: Melanie Ward
(Reprint)

Room With A View
P: Eric Guillemain
M: Jess Hart / Chadwick
S: Naomi Smith

Midi Town
P: Lachlan Bailey
M: Arizona Muse
S: Miranda Almond
(Reprint from UK Vogue August)

There's also a reprint of Sarah Jessica Parker's feature, as well as Dakota & Elle Fanning's, from US Vogue August.

It's a great issue - eds are gorgeous.

Some previews:

The Shining:
photo3li.jpg

Sea Change:
photohcq.jpg

A Leage of Her Own:
photo2nbu.jpg

(Details as posted above)
Have only posted what hasn't been seen already/reprints.

Source: My snaps.

i was hoping that the arizona ed would be a new one, like anja had in april but as reprints go it's a lovely one.

That's so weird to make 3 non-reprunt covers with model and then feature her reprint ed inside, they should have made Arizona's editorisl as a first thing and then think about others.

Those are 3 strong editorials right there!

Wow those are really good previews. Vogue Australia has been stepping up it's game lately. Thanks for the review and previews birdyandme.

Wow I'm shocked at the quality of those beautiful editorials! Is Vogue Australia EVENTUALLY stepping up their game? That would be lovely after so many atrocious covers/editorials and lame articles.

i love the white cover, and the editorials looks fantastic!!

That's so weird to make 3 non-reprunt covers with model and then feature her reprint ed inside, they should have made Arizona's editorisl as a first thing and then think about others.

That's what I thinking at first but she has a little article in the issue and in that article it said the VA team had only 4 hours to shoot her...so maybe that's why?

48820069.jpg

Source: my scan

As a subscriber I got this issue but I've heard other subscribers have gotten the other 2.

She's wearing Nina Ricci on this cover, Burberry Prorsum on the blue and Emilio Pucci on the red!

HQ of the blue cover:

(scanned by me)

Also, the model in "High Impact" is Anna de Rijk, it's a reprint from the March 2011 Vogue Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->