Vogue Australia September 2010 : Catherine McNeil by Max Doyle

Gorgeous edit of a gorgeous model...seriously floored by Cathy's versatility yet again.

A Fine Romance
Catherine McNeil by Nicole Bentley
Styled by Naomi Smith

fashiongonerogue

Cat looks even more beautiful in A Fine Romance!!!

mcneil is super dope in the fine romance edit. killin' em.

Gawd...Nicole and Catherine have created the perfect storm of a fashion editorial in 'A Fine Romance'.

Is that all? Better than usual is not good. Mediocre is just mediocre.

Absolutely love the cover. Classic. Glad they gave it to Cat.

I love everything posted so far, amazing cover and great editorials, especially second one.
I've never payed attention to Catherine but after seeing all this I want to see more of her.

^indeed...great reference.

The cover and editorials are just exquisite, Cat looks amazing in A Fine Romance! Is anyone going to scan Codie Young's editorial?
Oh, I'd definitely purchase it if it was available in my country...:(

So I succumbed and bought this magazine - unfortunately my scanner's not working right now though.

To be honest, it's a really weak issue. The Catherine McNeil editorial are definitely the highlights. Everything else, it just felt I'd seen them before somewhere - not just images but the features as well. I know magazines can't come up with something new new new all the time, but everything was just so blah (other than the Catherine editorials). I don't know, they really lost it here for me - a waste of my $8.50.

^ I flicked through and decided against buying it. I think Vogue Aus generally lacks content. You get a few eds (one good/ok one, and a few more average ones or a reprint) and there are a lot of bitsy pieces in the first half of the mag, but rarely anything that adds up to $8.50 worth. I think HB Aus does much better in this respect; you feel like you're getting your money's worth even if they attract less high calibre models. I guess Vogue still has the cachet that comes from the name alone that gets them Australian exclusives with the likes of Cat and Abbey.

Both of Catherine's editorials are sensational. What a fantastic model she is. Gorgeous issue so far.

Is it only for me "Miss Behaviour" reminds a bit of "Bathing Beauties" by Steven Meisel for VI..?

^ Ooooh, kinda does! Love this!!! Thanks, Carla-A!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->