Vogue Brasil March 2006 : Naomi Campbell by Gui Paganini

fashionlove

Reaction score

Naomi-cover.jpg

Naomi Campbell/Premier (London) Vogue Brasil March 2006. Ph Gui Paganini

Naomi Campbell is a global brand and the March edition of Vogue Brazil is ample proof of that fact. Not only is the entire 60 page editorial well of the issue devoted to Ms Campbell, but much of the advertising features the iconic model. But then again devotion has always marked the relationship between her and Brazil.
As the supermodel noted to OTM, “I love the vibrations of the country, the sweetness of the people, the culture, the food. Yes, it’s a place of work for me, but it never feels like that. There is no pressure! I’m so blessed in the way they treat me. It says on the cover” We love Brazil “, and I love Brazil too. That’s why I started my charity for the favela children. I just want to say,”WE LOVE BRAZIL”” .
[Click below for a few samples from the Naomi exclusive Vogue Brasil March 2006 issue.]

source posted on models.com (of the minute)

Wow. I'm really not a fan of Naomi's but she looks fantastic.

The cover is quite beautiful - the colours are amazing, and like Fabulyss, I don't even like Naomi usually, but she pulls this one off. :heart:

great magazine, I'll see if I can write a review later on

Perfect cover. She looks really beautiful, the styling is great, not too much writing and it seems to fit Brazil well.

Great and refreshing cover ( at least to someone who can read only British, French, Italian, German, Russian and American Vogue ). I wish they'd sell it here. I have to tell somebody who's going to Brasil to buy me an issue.

It's february, not march!

Photographer: Gui Paganini
Stylist: Daniel Ueda
Hair/Make Up: Daniel Hernandez
Model: Naomi Campbell

Scanned by me

Review (198 pages:(

Promoeditorial:
Naomi Campbell by Bob Wolfenson (16 pages)

*1- "Naomi Garota do Brasil" with Naomi Campbell by Gui Paganini (46 pages)

*2- "Vidas Secas" with Naomi Campbell by Gui Paganini (10 pages)

*3- "Recorte Perfeito" illustrations of Naomi Campbell by Michael Roberts (08 pages)

That is nice. Had never seen it before. Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->