Vogue Brazil August 2009 : Aline Weber

"Reflexo Solar"
Photographer: Gui Paganini
Model: Aline Weber

scanned by Froussay @ bellazon

^They are too much retouched, it looks okay, don't like the concept though.

very weak. the styling is simple and the background is white, so she could have taken advantage of that to make some nicer poses and expressions (i say "she" but i also mean the people who directed the shoot). besides, the cigarette seems pointless, as if it's there just to give the ed a vogue paris-esque "edge". i love the hair though.

^ I do actually think that the biggest problem is the styling. Some looks seem completely out of the theme... And since I mentioned the theme, I think it would look so much better if they had used natural light.
On the other hand, she looks very good.

^Every shot does have at least one piece of sequined cloting, so the styling is quite consisitent if you ask me. But agree that it's not really a nice ed. Nothing special really.

I pretty much love the simplicity of Aline's editorial. Thanks for the posting!

Aline looks beautiful! The cover is really nice, the edit is pretty simple but quite nice

"Pronta para brilhar"

M: Camila Mingori, Drielly Oliveira, Janete Friedrich, Luana Teifke and Martha Penz
PH: Jacques Dequeker

scans by me welovemodels.com

^ backstage shots? :huh: ... they can't be serious.

The concept of ''vestida para brilhar'' was really badly executed... Or the problem is me, who didn't understand the whole idea. Firstly, it seems like it's an editorial showing the backstage of brazilian designers shows... Then they start to show models wearing outfits from foreign designers :huh:
Not to mention the cast, which is not very good.

The concept of ''vestida para brilhar'' was really badly executed... Or the problem is me, who didn't understand the whole idea. Firstly, it seems like it's an editorial showing the backstage of brazilian designers shows... Then they start to show models wearing outfits from foreign designers :huh:
Not to mention the cast, which is not very good.

There's nothing to understand there.

^ I believe that every editorial has something to understand, even if it's a typical harper's bazaar studio one, that usually shows the best of the season, a trend or something related to it.

^ Yes but those kind of editorials have no story, it's like a showroom or a shoot from a resort collection, only showing the clothes ... that's why I'm saying there's nothing to understand there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"