Vogue Brazil January 2007 : Caroline Trentini by Gui Paganini

Editorial: "Classe À Beira-Mar"
Model: Caroline Trentini
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

Scanned by me

I already am in Rio De Janeiro for Fashion Rio, but before coming I gave here to scan this editorial of Caroline Trentini... As soon as to come back before has one week I scanner the others!!!:flower:

sounds strange because Brasil Vogue is available at the north of Portugal ... you must check better your local newsstand!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really strange, Pedro as I live in Porto and my newsstand and several others who usually carry all international magazines don't have Vogue Brazil. Where do you buy yours, if I may ask?

clo said:
That is really strange, Pedro as I live in Porto and my newsstand and several others who usually carry all international magazines don't have Vogue Brazil. Where do you buy yours, if I may ask?

to be honest i don't buy Brasil Vogue, but since the Naomi Campbell special issue that i see always this magazine at my local store in Esposende. Comes sealed in publisher shrink-wrap, with 1 to 2 months delay, cover price is around 5 Euro. :flower:

I wish I could get a copy of this in Canada, but I haven't seen any copy of Vogue Brazil anywhere.

Amazing editorial! I find her boring sometimes, but she's so beautiful here! She looks like a Brazillian(I was gonna say 'Greek' at first) goddess. The editorial takes my breath away. Vogue Brasil is always so good. :smile: I can never find it anywhere though.

Wow! She is gorgeous. I wish they would put Cintia Dicker in Vogue Brazil more though :smile:

credit to Angelx at Alessandra Ambrosio's Official Forum for scanning these:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->