Vogue Brazil July 2010 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Jacques Dequeker

Stunning! I love to see Ale getting all this new work :D

Go Ale! :clap: She looks gorgeous, she probably has an editorial, can't wait for that as well. This cover was long overdue for her.

This is actually really nice. I can't decide if I like the texts or it's too much.

It takes so little to make an amazing cover!

Alessandra looks so glamorous and she really does have an amazing body. Wouldn't mind seeing more work from her, if it's gonna look like this.

alessadra looks stunning but the cover itself is nothing special

I don't speak the language, but the word ANOREXIA is distracting me. =P

Great cover, though.

I don't speak the language, but the word ANOREXIA is distracting me. =P

Great cover, though.
From what I've read, they feature an article about some model's struggle with anorexia. They don't mention the model's name on the cover, so I can't tell you who she is.

^^^ I think that its Kin Noorda. Reprint from US Vogue, but I'm not sure.

I cannot wait to see her ed! aless´s cover is amazing^_^i like the silhouette and the dress!:heart:

The covers ok, hopefully the contents will be good.

I wouldn't look at it twice. Looks like ever other picture she has taken.

Same here. *yawn* Its OK, same opened mouth, same eyes expression, typical AA. Talk about being overrated. :flower:

The cover shot reminds of the way Vogue Germany used to look, and I like how simple it is, and the shape of the pose - but the way they've deployed the text around her tips the cover over into looking very average. Too many chunky 'rectangles' of words surrounded by awkward blank spaces. If someone had laid out the text in a more exciting way, this cover would be making a much better impression than it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->