Vogue Brazil July 2012 : Gisele Bundchen by Patrick Demarchelier

Nathy Passos

Reaction score
Gisele Bundchen by Patrick Demarchelier for Brazilian Vogue! :heart:

scaled.php

fashionspoiler.blogspot.com

heuuu??? What the hell is she wearing??? The face is blank, the pose is cliché and there's too much on the cover besides the horrible styling. Personally I don't even like the colorful mast-head: major fail

It's so cheesy but I love it. Very fresh and fun. Gisele looks lovely ^_^

Not feeling the multicoloured mast head but apart from that its cute!

Very early to mid 00's vibe I get like this, she looks like a fresh faced Giselle.

Its safe.
I cant say that I love it, but its nothing bad. Its an ok cover with an awful styling.

i also like the cheesyness though her outfit is somewhat extreme..also they did something to her lip

The makeup and hair is pretty, but the styling is horrendous. Her boobs look really weird, and the masthead looks childish. Not fan of the clothes neither, it is too cheap for a Vogue cover, poor Gisele, she is gorgeous but this does her no justice at all :(
Posted via Mobile Device

It looks weird, it's like a lot of parts of different covers put together, just a mess.

^ that first image would've made an amazing cover!

The styling of the cover and edit is beyond tacky but god does she look more beautiful than ever.

Gisele looks stunning as always on the cover but there's something really off about it. The layout looks way too amateurish and as it was said before, terrible styling. Her editorial looks quite nice, though. The "tacky-chic" really works on it and the first shot is definitely my favorite one.
Somehow I feel like everything was made too quickly, the result could've been better.

Shocked, is so gorgeous. i loved from the bottom of my heart.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the shot with the graffiti would have been a more effective cover, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->