Vogue Brazil June 2016 : Selena Gomez & Nicolas Ghesquière by Bruce Weber

zzzyao76

Reaction score
88bf39f7gw1f46onmesmwj20dd0gpab9.jpg

weibo/Fashion_BangZ

vogue.globo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the orange cover is really good! Love everything here, the other one was unnecessary. Is Vogue Brazil the new playground for designers to show off their muses? Oh and Nicolas with beard.....not sure what to think. Looks very daddy-ish.

Kkkkeep your hands to myself...

It's just weird to see Selena wearing clothes by Ghesquière. Such an odd mix. It doesn't get any more prefabricated than this "muse/creator" relationship...

Pff she isn´t Vogue, she is Disney meets commercial meets Marie Claire or Elle but she isn´t worthy of being in Vogue. Thanks God, it´s not one of the 4 main Vogues.

Nicolas looks good as usual. Selena looks good also but their relationship is so weird.
It's like Jennifer Lawrence and Raf...
Today, every celebrity loves fashion. I mean, fashion saved a lot of failed careers.
She was so much about Versace and suddenly, she is a Ghesquiere girl? It doesn't make sense...

I love the second cover. It feels relaxed. I like it. She's gorgeous.

The first cover however leaves me cold. It's unnecessary. The second one alone is all that it needs. The first one doesn't add anything to the table

Selena's first Vogue cover and I am loving both, Nicolas is a great touch.

I love the second cover. It feels relaxed. I like it. She's gorgeous.

The first cover however leaves me cold. It's unnecessary. The second one alone is all that it needs. The first one doesn't add anything to the table

The first one is probably a way for Louis Vuitton to promote their cruise show in Rio.
I personally prefer the first one, Selena looks off on the 2nd.

It's so weird to me to see these two together.
Selena looks cute and all but Nicolas steals the show, this man is goooooorgeous!

Nicolas is incredibly handsome and Selena looks effortless stunning next to him. It's so simple, but they both look so good. I prefer their cover.
Selena's solo cover is weak, imo. She doesnt look good.

Without the logo

vogue.globo.com

I love these covers even when I feel that I shouldn't haha. Selena looks beautiful but I prefer the shot with Nicholas, who is smoking hot.

I think a campaign appearance is inevitable at this stage.
The second cover, probably what I like most is in fact her ease. Also I can see fragments from his stint at Balenciaga in that look, which is something I've not seen since he took over at LV. This makes me very excited.

The orange one is very much the best she's ever looked.. it's lovely, and does kind of capture the youthful/new energy of Louis Vuitton.. finally, because this has been an odd pairing for me.

I can't get on the Selena fan club.
She doesn't have any 'presence' in photos.
She's like corn cereal without sugar. Just... there.
A cover with Nicolas by himself could have been better. :wink:

I can't get on the Selena fan club.
She doesn't have any 'presence' in photos.
She's like corn cereal without sugar. Just... there.

How insulting!
Corn flakes at least have nutritional value.
:rofl:

That girl is so bland and commercial looking. Plus, she still looks 12.

Totally not appropriate for Vogue let alone Louis Vuitton.

Why do they keep doing multi-covers? They are awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"