Vogue Brazil June/July 2021 : Precious Lee by Luigi & Iango

Ooh, my heart skipped a beat to that title! Precious Lee by Luigi & Iango - simply fabulous! The wig doesn't sit right with me, but Precious looks so fabulous that I can (try very hard) to overlook that choice. Very excited to see more!

Such a sexy cover, I love it! So happy for Precious, she deserves all this success and more.

oh Wow!!! She's serving face, she's serving body-yody-yody!!! Absolutely stunning

What in the Alaska 5000?

I hate comparing plus sized models as if there can only be one, and lord knows there are plenty of mediocre rail thin models, but whenever I see Precious it gives me such joy compared to the work Paloma delivers. Precious really brings so much energy to her shoots!

^i agree, paloma is gorgeous but she looks like an actress instead of a model imo. precious looks amazing here, i was kinda scared of how luigi and mango would photoshop her to death nut this seems very promising

Oh WOW!! I'm loving this!! I was not expecting that attitude, that swag, when shot by L&I.

PRECIOUS!!!!!! No one does it like her. Fabulous, once again, and always to be expected every time her name is in the thread title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->