Vogue Brazil May 2010 : 35th Anniversary Issue by Gui Paganini

Cover isn't anything new, very US Vogue model cover.
Raquel looks amazing as always, Dream Team is just simple, but girls look good.
Brazil has the great model team without a doubt. Like MON mentioned I also would love to see changes in Vogue Brazil.

the editorials look quite good. barbara's is funny and she looks beautiful, it reminds me a bit of natasha poly's editorial from vogue paris february 08.
raquel's is also good. i love the hairdo and her poses. it's VERY glen luchford-esque, i must say.

The cover is very US Vogue, but executed well. Ana Claudia and Aline totally outshine here.
Raquel's editorial is so strong, love the styling. Barbara's edit is very Terry Richardson, some brilliant shots there.
Caroline Ribeiro looks extremely beautiful! Thanks for all the scans pipoca.

"Moda é magia!"
Ph: Bob Wolfenson
Model: Luana Teifke

scanned by me

nothing is remotely interesting so farbut it's great to see gracie, emanuela and fernanda

Carol T and Ana Claudia get all my attention in this shots. Just perfect

here you are :heart::flower:

I remember like it was yesterday. I was in Miro’s study, when my mobile phone ringed. On line, Eli, of Mega Models agency, asking to show me a new girl, recently arrived from Curitiba, “the next Gisele”. It was an editorial with new faces, the casting was already closed, but she wanted absolutely to show her to me.
Eyes totally mesmerizing, misaligned hair, a singural and strong energy. Catched by her beauty, I asked Miro to shot a picture of her. Bingo! A star was born. Today, the most fun of this story is that there are people who say we have a pact, a secret agreement.. For them, only this theory would explain the presence so ofter of Isabeli on Vogue’s pages. I take the occasion to say that the only commitment I have is with beauty, with Vogue woman and with the task of producing images that are relevant to the fashion world. Isabeli gives me these pictures. Working with her, I learnt some things one her personality. When she is happy, she has an optimistic attitude and Isabeli gives light to the photos. If she is, I can say, in a bad-mood, she’ll make an aggressive fierce expression, like who wants to kill just by looking. Whatever the mood, the result always is beyond expectations.
Isabeli is a girl who always fought. “Overcoming” is a word always present in her life. As soon as her career started, she was lensed by Steven Meisel and David Sims for US Vogue, she did the most important runways of the fashion world, she shot campaigns all over the world and, suddenly, she was pregnant of a baby (Zion). Everyone in fashion world hinted that she would lose the job. But not. After the pregnancy, she was more beautiful than before. There goes “Bela Beli” again on the top, arriving at the second place of Models.com ranking. Then, she is pregnant of the second baby. Fashion world again wonders…and now? Another overcoming. She had the baby, and after one month, she was working again. Success behind the success, Isabeli was born for this. Warrior, she fights like a man and becomes a macho-woman when she has to fight for her children. Actually, I see her like a puppy who wears an armor to protect, safeguard and protect those who are close to her. Generous, she does everything for others, but I’d like that she’d do more for herself. It's time to let the world go around and worry only of yourself, Isabeli, because you have already dedicated too much for everyone. Thanks for being such a great woman. Love you.
- Stylist GIOVANNI FRASSON

Making of Raquel's ed

powerspacex @youtube

Editorial: "Bem-Casado"
Model: Katia Selinger
Ph.: André Passos

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member