Vogue Brazil May 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

Wow, those Kate pics are amazing! I really wish I could get this issue. Maybe I'll dig around in eBay for it soon :ninja:
Thanks, xPedro. Karma for you.

wow. there's more to the kate spread? super excited, this is massive!!

xPedro thank you so much for your time and effort!

Does anyone know if it is already on sale in London?

I'm starting to scan the last part now, about 25 pages left!

Love You!
Vogue Brasil May2011

Photographer: Mario Testino
Styling:
Andrew Richardson
Model: Kate Moss

Part 3

noirfacadelivejournal

The shot with Oscar Niemeyer is definitely my favorite from the whole editorial :heart:

Not Kate at her best, but still a great editorial!

My favorite shot of Kate's is the one with the Batel Curitiba on the upper left-hand corner!

is a fantastic editorial, diferents styling i love the shot the Gucci dress, and the Burberry jaket

The shot with Oscar Niemeyer is definitely my favorite from the whole editorial :heart:
Mine too, along with that pinkish one and the studio shots in black and white. It's definitely worth buying, it's Kate in Vogue Brazil after all, it probably will never happen again, and the cover is really great. But the ed could be SO much better... I mean, there are the beaches, the bars, the 'classic' Rio places they could have played with... and they chose one of the worst shots to double-page.
I think I expected something more Bruce Weber-esque, I don't know why:huh: maybe just because I wanted it to look like that.:lol:
It's so silly how they erased her boob beauty mark by the way. And GOD the font... who's in charge of that? What a terrible job, looks so cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I must say I'm a bit disappointed. After seeing the cover, I was expecting much more. Some shots are great, like this one and those ones she's wearing Carolina Herrera and Iódice. The rest is OK or bad... Come on, they could have gone to other places to shoot her instead of using studio shots :huh:
And that Mayana Moura's shot :lol: Why? In 2001 she looked so cool for V and now she's just random and out of place.
Overall, the result is fine, but I don't love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->