Vogue Brazil September 2011 : Georgia May Jagger by Renam Christofoletti

yikes! this is hideous. the shade of orange used hurts my eyes.
..or perhaps the contrast on the image has been turned up.

Ugh I can't believe she's still getting big covers and eds.This cover is so unappealing.Anyway,thanks for posting Leonardo.

wtf is this a cover ?

the face and pose is all wrong
and the background color what is that :sick: :ninja:

That is one cheesy pose. I think Georgia has a really interesting face but this cover does nothing to show it off. The colour of the background is nice but just looks a little boring (if BRIGHT orange can ever be dull?)
I like the font of the writing though, which is a really lame thing to comment on :wink:

Great bright orange background!
Other than that it's the only thing i like! They should've put a MODEL on the cover, not Georgia May Jagger! :ninja:

it is a unique cover but her expression is not working, a model with a different skin tone would have worked better this one washes out her tone

Ugh, Vogue Brazil keeps embarrassing me. :ninja:

I hope it isn't the final version because they wrote "naes cola" :huh::sick: Not to mention that it looks like an unfinished pdf...
My eyes really hurt and she doesn't look as good as she is.

Can Georgia please just go away?!?! And take all the other socialite models with her (Dree, Daisy, Elisa) :ugh:

I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why Georgia is in any way relevant to fashion? She isn't terribly beautiful, or even terribly attractive, or even terribly model-esque; her face isn't "interesting" in any way, SHE isn't interesting as a person either; she can't be considered a celebrity in that she isn't in the bracket of celebrities whose work and success warrants a magazine cover, so why is it that she seems to be freaking somewhere every month?

Well her profile grew, quite the same time Lara Stone was really in heavy rotation. I guess you could say her and Ashley Smith had a similiar full lipped gap toothed look that was trending at the time.

She is landing quite a lot of work considering she isn't (in my eyes) the greatest of models.

I'm really disappointed they couldn't have put a Brazilian model for their flagship issue, let alone a REAL model.

Reminds me of Abbey-Lee Kershaw's Vogue Australia March 2009 cover. I quite like Georgia's work. She always manages to look sexy to me and in candid's i find her quite unattractive...bit of a double standard..but for what this is..it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->